Last One To Post Wins [199]

  1. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 44,488
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #1091

    COMPUTIAC said:
    I tried all the hacks, MS blocked me with a note in red letters. Don't recall what it said but the lappy is now a win 10.
    At the moment i'm blocked too. One more thing to try tomorrow.
      My Computer

  2. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 26,025
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #1092

    COMPUTIAC said:
    I tried all the hacks, MS blocked me with a note in red letters. Don't recall what it said but the lappy is now a win 10.
    So, it was personal?
      My Computers

  3. COMPUTIAC's Avatar
    Posts : 6,196
    Win 11 Home
       #1093

    AndreTen said:
    So, it was personal?
    Eh ?

    The lappy was not up to their specs, older CPU and the security module thingy wasn't good.
      My Computers

  4. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 26,025
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #1094

    COMPUTIAC said:
    Eh ?

    The lappy was not up to their specs, older CPU and the security module thingy wasn't good.
    But with the red letters in personal note??
      My Computers

  5. COMPUTIAC's Avatar
    Posts : 6,196
    Win 11 Home
       #1095

    AndreTen said:
    But with the red letters in personal note??
    It looked something like this.

    Last One To Post Wins [199]-image.png
      My Computers

  6. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 44,488
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #1096

    COMPUTIAC said:
    It looked something like this.

    Last One To Post Wins [199]-image.png
    That's not a W11 message Bob. It just means you don't have sufficient telemetry turned on to be an insider.
      My Computer

  7. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 26,025
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #1097

    kado897 said:
    That's not a W11 message Bob. It just means you don't have sufficient telemetry turned on to be an insider.
    Bob said "something like this..." Just to show us the reed letters :)
      My Computers

  8. COMPUTIAC's Avatar
    Posts : 6,196
    Win 11 Home
       #1098

    kado897 said:
    That's not a W11 message Bob. It just means you don't have sufficient telemetry turned on to be an insider.
    I realize this, I was using as an example for what it looked like on the 11 Insider.
    It did not have the same wording as this one has.
      My Computers

  9. COMPUTIAC's Avatar
    Posts : 6,196
    Win 11 Home
       #1099

    AndreTen said:
    Bob said "something like this..." Just to show us the reed letters :)
    I did.
      My Computers

  10. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 44,488
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #1100

    COMPUTIAC said:
    I realize this, I was using as an example for what it looked like on the 11 Insider.
    It did not have the same wording as this one has.
    Like this then.
    Last One To Post Wins [199]-image-003.png
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:39.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums