Last One To Post Wins [197]

  1. WXC's Avatar
    WXC
    Posts : 3,489
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 21H2 19044.1348
       #781

    Borg 386 said:
    Morning WXC, happy Saturday to you as well.

    Thank you, sir.
      My Computer

  2. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 22,261
    Mint 20.2
       #782

    Caledon Ken said:
    Morning Charlie. Saw you said you were cutting some trees for a neighbor. Will this help in the positioning of your array?
    Nope they were falling down and breaking her fence I needed help because one of the trees was leaning over her fence had to use a tractor to pull it away from the fence while cutting.
      My Computer

  3. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 22,261
    Mint 20.2
       #783

    Borg 386 said:
    Morning Beeman & the kitterz.

    I'm guessing you'll have warmer temps then the rest of us.
    Yep the AC will be humming today. Forecast high of 86 with high humidity.
      My Computer

  4. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 31,317
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #784

    labeeman said:
    Yep the AC will be humming today. Forecast high of 86 with high humidity.
    Sounds nice, going to be a cool week. The upper elevations already saw frost for a couple morns.

    Happy B Day to your Mom, hope it all works out good with getting together.
      My Computer

  5. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 26,145
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 21H1
       #785

    Sounds great Charlie. Give your mom a big happy birthday wish from all of us.



    Morning Borg. We you able to get all your scripts filled?
      My Computer

  6. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 31,317
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #786

    Caledon Ken said:
    Sounds great Charlie. Give your mom a big happy birthday wish from all of us.



    Morning Borg. We you able to get all your scripts filled?
    Yeah, I got them yesterday. 2 of the techs just quit & the manager was helping unpack at the pharm, he told me withing 1/2 hr 3 people called in sick due to Covid or family members having it. Not sure if the techs quit due to vax mandate, I know 1/2 the pharm staff was vaxxed & the others didn't want to get it. So that could be a factor. They have a sign up stating they are 4 days behind & they are looking to hire people.
      My Computer


  7. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 25,632
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
    Thread Starter
       #787

    Borg 386 said:
    Afternoon Andre.

    Yep, looks the same way here, cool temps for the week in the 50's. Leaves aren't really colorful this year, slow in changing. Maybe they don't want winter to come either....
    Slow changing here too. But we have red and green maple trees in backyard (decorative), and that couple looks great. Green one has turned in bright yellow, red is only more bright red... Nice couple

    Caledon Ken said:
    Good day everyone.


    Cold here today.

    Attachment 349414


    Activity on the street started early today. Cars arriving across the street at 6:00 am. Wondered what was going on. Then I saw a young lady carrying a long dress. More young ladies arrived. Catering arrived about 20 minutes ago. Guess someone is getting married. That is two weddings this year on the street, funny thing is the houses are neighbours of one another, share a fence.
    Morning Ken. Those things are catchy You're next
      My Computers

  8. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 31,317
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #788

    AndreTen said:
    Slow changing here too. But we have red and green maple trees in backyard (decorative), and that couple looks great. Green one has turned in bright yellow, red is only more bright red... Nice couple



    Morning Ken. Those things are catchy You're next
    I think they're slow in changing because we haven't had all that much rain, think I heard something about that has sometime to do with it. We still have some out back that are mostly green. If it's anything like past years with the same pattern for this type of weather, they'll turn slowly until the 1st frost hits & then they all turn dark & drop.

    Hows things over there labor wise? Are they having trouble finding workers like they are here?
      My Computer

  9. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 115,594
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.348
       #789

    Borg 386 said:
    I think they're slow in changing because we haven't had all that much rain, think I heard something about that has sometime to do with it. We still have some out back that are mostly green. If it's anything like past years with the same pattern for this type of weather, they'll turn slowly until the 1st frost hits & then they all turn dark & drop.

    Hows things over there labor wise? Are they having trouble finding workers like they are here?
    No problem finding jobs here ....lots of help wanted signs all around ....problem is nobody wants to work
      My Computers

  10. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 31,317
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #790

    OldMike65 said:
    No problem finding jobs here ....lots of help wanted signs all around ....problem is nobody wants to work
    I know there's a trucker shortage according to what some of the girls at the store told me. Heard on the news it was so bad getting items out of the port of L.A. that they were thinking about temporarily lifting the weight restrictions on SoCali roads to get more trucks on the road.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:14.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums