Last One To Post Wins [197]

  1. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 26,146
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 21H1
       #601

    Afternoon Charlie.


    You started any of your work on solar array?
      My Computer

  2. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 26,146
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 21H1
       #602

    Catch up with you all tomorrow.



    Stay safe
      My Computer

  3. ClassicD's Avatar
    Posts : 120
    Win10
       #603

    hi everybody
      My Computer

  4. Bree's Avatar
    Posts : 21,976
    10 Home x64 (21H2) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       #604

    Good evening ClassicD
      My Computers

  5. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 25,635
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
    Thread Starter
       #605

    Evening, and g'night all. Late here, and tomorrow is a work day
      My Computers

  6. COMPUTIAC's Avatar
    Posts : 5,935
    Win 11 Home
       #606

    AndreTen said:
    Evening, and g'night all. Late here, and tomorrow is a work day
    God night Andre.
    What is this work day thing you talk about ?
      My Computers


  7. ClassicD's Avatar
    Posts : 120
    Win10
       #607

    Northwesterly severe gale force 9 now decreased gale force 8

      My Computer

  8. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 22,261
    Mint 20.2
       #608

    Caledon Ken said:
    Afternoon Charlie.


    You started any of your work on solar array?
    I have a temporary array set up on the ground 2000 watts to check things out so I will not have any hiccups.

    Last One To Post Wins [197]-screenshot-2021-10-21-18-25-35.jpg

    I have been working on the battery hookups as I need 224 of the straps for my bank and I can work in the AC as it is still too hot for tree work.


    Last One To Post Wins [197]-screenshot-2021-10-21-18-24-53.png
      My Computer

  9. COMPUTIAC's Avatar
    Posts : 5,935
    Win 11 Home
       #609

    labeeman said:
    I have a temporary array set up on the ground 2000 watts to check things out so I will not have any hiccups.

    Last One To Post Wins [197]-screenshot-2021-10-21-18-25-35.jpg

    I have been working on the battery hookups as I need 224 of the straps for my bank and I can work in the AC as it is still too hot for tree work.


    Last One To Post Wins [197]-screenshot-2021-10-21-18-24-53.png
      My Computers

  10. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 43,726
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #610

    labeeman said:
    I have a temporary array set up on the ground 2000 watts to check things out so I will not have any hiccups.

    Last One To Post Wins [197]-screenshot-2021-10-21-18-25-35.jpg

    I have been working on the battery hookups as I need 224 of the straps for my bank and I can work in the AC as it is still too hot for tree work.


    Last One To Post Wins [197]-screenshot-2021-10-21-18-24-53.png
    Impressive.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:34.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums