Last One To Post Wins [195]

  1. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 113,912
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.282
       #1581

    Borg 386 said:
    Good morning / afternoon folks.

    In the low 40's this morn , the smell of fall is in the air. Only hit the low 70's yesterday, same thing for today.
    Good morning Borg
      My Computers

  2. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 30,787
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #1582

    WXC said:
    I certainly hope, you continue to improve.

    I agree about the wild animal part, but still interesting.
    Thank you. Yeah, kinda weird how tame they act. One of them tried to gently bite my Wife's leg, fortunately didn't break the skin but I told her be careful. I'm tempted to try to pet them but probably not a good idea.

    The one jumped up on the couch next to me, looked at me, I looked back, reached out & touched my arm & I said NO & it backed off, but sat there with me for a minute.

    Josey Wales said:
    Good Morning WXC and Dr Borg.
    Morning Josey

    kado897 said:
    Morning Borg.
    Afternoon kado.
      My Computer

  3. WXC's Avatar
    WXC
    Posts : 2,917
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 21H1 19043.1288
       #1583

    Borg 386 said:
    Thank you. Yeah, kinda weird how tame they act. One of them tried to gently bite my Wife's leg, fortunately didn't break the skin but I told her be careful. I'm tempted to try to pet them but probably not a good idea.

    The one jumped up on the couch next to me, looked at me, I looked back, reached out & touched my arm & I said NO & it backed off, but sat there with me for a minute.

    I'm sure it might be tempting to pet one, but Please don't do that.

    It sounds as if they are becoming a little too comfortable around you guys (I'm sorry to say). You both know, one little nip, or even scratch, will result in a series of shots, just to be safe.

    Please, be careful.
      My Computer

  4. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 30,787
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #1584

    OldMike65 said:
    Good morning Borg
    Morning OM & Sammy.

    WXC said:
    I'm sure it might be tempting to pet one, but Please don't do that.

    It sounds as if they are becoming a little too comfortable around you guys (I'm sorry to say). You both know, one little nip, or even scratch, will result in a series of shots, just to be safe.

    Please, be careful.
    Oh yeah, I'm well aware of that. Told my Wife unless you want some painful shots, don't try to pet them or feed them.

    I'm thinking she might be on the cautious side still, being in SoCali I had a couple exotic animals that were a bit dangerous ( one was a speckled Cobra). Had to be careful around our Burmese python also, he was generally tame but at 18 FT long if you made him mad he could do some damage.
      My Computer

  5. WXC's Avatar
    WXC
    Posts : 2,917
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 21H1 19043.1288
       #1585

    Borg 386 said:
    Morning OM & Sammy.



    Oh yeah, I'm well aware of that. Told my Wife unless you want some painful shots, don't try to pet them or feed them.

    I'm thinking she might be on the cautious side still, being in SoCali I had a couple exotic animals that were a bit dangerous ( one was a speckled Cobra). Had to be careful around our Burmese python also, he was generally tame but at 18 FT long if you made him mad he could do some damage.

    The snakes sound interesting, but not something for me.
      My Computer

  6. COMPUTIAC's Avatar
    Posts : 5,709
    Win 11 Home
       #1586

    Mornin', 66 'n sunny with dew point in the 50's.

    Nice week coming up with low night temps.

    Last One To Post Wins [195]-image.png
      My Computers


  7. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 42,953
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #1587

    COMPUTIAC said:
    Mornin', 66 'n sunny with dew point in the 50's.

    Nice week coming up with low night temps.

    Last One To Post Wins [195]-image.png
    Morning Bob.
      My Computer

  8. WXC's Avatar
    WXC
    Posts : 2,917
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 21H1 19043.1288
       #1588

    COMPUTIAC said:
    Mornin', 66 'n sunny with dew point in the 50's.

    Nice week coming up with low night temps.

    Last One To Post Wins [195]-image.png

    Good morning, Computiac.
      My Computer

  9. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 30,787
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #1589

    WXC said:
    The snakes sound interesting, but not something for me.
    He was pretty tame, most of the time we let min just crawl around the apt unless we fed him, then we put him in the cage.

    He had this annoying habit of crawling in bed with us in the night when he got cold. Nothing like a cold snake crawling in bed with you to wake you right up. But then he'd warm up & we just went back to sleep.

    COMPUTIAC said:
    Mornin', 66 'n sunny with dew point in the 50's.

    Nice week coming up with low night temps.

    Last One To Post Wins [195]-image.png
    Morning Computiac.

    Starting to get cool in the nights & only 70's during the day.
      My Computer

  10. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 113,912
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.282
       #1590

    COMPUTIAC said:
    Mornin', 66 'n sunny with dew point in the 50's.

    Nice week coming up with low night temps.

    Last One To Post Wins [195]-image.png
    Good morning Bob
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:56.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums