Last One To Post Wins [193]

Page 4 of 204 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
  1. WXC's Avatar
    WXC
    Posts : 2,726
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 21H1 19043.1237
       #31

    Borg 386 said:
    Morning WXC

    Nice & quiet here this morn....so far at least.....

    Same here, Borg.

    Headed for a really hot humid day however. Oh well, will be over soon enough.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Caledon Ken said:
    Good day everyone.


    Rain in the forecast and I want to mow the lawn.

    Good morning, Ken.

    And, good luck, maybe it will hold off long enough.
      My Computer

  2. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 55,105
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #32

    Morning Dr., Mike, Ghot, Ken, WXC, Josey, Charlie, Keith, and 9 guests.
      My Computers

  3. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 30,366
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #33

    Caledon Ken said:
    Good day everyone.


    Rain in the forecast and I want to mow the lawn.



    Congratulations Ghot on winning #192
    Morning Ken.

    Well, took the car in, no freon in the system, they pressure & vacuum checked it & it passed the test. Because it uses a special freon, cost $350 to recharge it (normal is $150). They put dye in it. They say there is a leak but it's probably a pinhole leak & the only thing that can be done is wait until it leaks out again & then they can check for the dye to try & find the problem.
      My Computer

  4. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 30,366
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #34

    WXC said:
    Same here, Borg.

    Headed for a really hot humid day however. Oh well, will be over soon enough.

    - - - Updated - - -




    Good morning, Ken.

    And, good luck, maybe it will hold off long enough.
    Yepperz, another few months & we'll be bitching about the cold.

    f14tomcat said:
    Morning Dr., Mike, Ghot, Ken, WXC, Josey, Charlie, Keith, and 9 guests.
    Morning Tomcat. All well with you I hope.
      My Computer

  5. WXC's Avatar
    WXC
    Posts : 2,726
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 21H1 19043.1237
       #35

    f14tomcat said:
    Morning Dr., Mike, Ghot, Ken, WXC, Josey, Charlie, Keith, and 9 guests.


    Good morning, TC.
      My Computer

  6. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 25,293
    Windows 11 Pro 22000.194
       #36

    WXC said:
    Good morning, Josey.

    Sorry about your weather conditions, right the opposite here.

    I hope everything is going alright, with your recovery.
    kado897 said:
    Morning Josey. Pretty much the same here.
    Borg 386 said:
    Good morning / afternoon folks.

    In the mid 60's, headed for the 3 H's with highs in the low 90's.

    Congrats @Ghot on winning #192, your coupon for a case of chicken & squid flavored taco chips or a DVD documentary "Scientists debate who would win a wrestling match, Abraham Lincoln or Bigfoot" is on it's way.
    Caledon Ken said:
    Good day everyone.


    Rain in the forecast and I want to mow the lawn.



    Congratulations Ghot on winning #192
    f14tomcat said:
    Morning Dr., Mike, Ghot, Ken, WXC, Josey, Charlie, Keith, and 9 guests.
    Good Day Keith, TC, Mike, Borg, Ken, WXC, Charlie, GHOT & everyone else. My eyes are getting better. Kind of strange not to wear Glasses. Been wearing them since I was 8. But I do have cheater to wear for reading. I went from being near sighted to Far sighted.
      My Computer

  7. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 42,340
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #37

    COMPUTIAC said:
    Mornin' 70 'n sunny with low mugitivity.

    Attachment 341395
    Morning Bob.
      My Computer

  8. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 30,366
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #38

    Josey Wales said:
    Good Day Keith, TC, Mike, Borg, Ken, WXC, Charlie, GHOT & everyone else. My eyes are getting better. Kind of strange not to wear Glasses. Been wearing them since I was 8. But I do have cheater to wear for reading. I went from being near sighted to Far sighted.
    Morning Josey.

    Glad to hear you're doing well & enjoying your new eyesight.
      My Computer

  9. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 42,340
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #39

    Borg 386 said:
    Good morning / afternoon folks.

    In the mid 60's, headed for the 3 H's with highs in the low 90's.

    Congrats @Ghot on winning #192, your coupon for a case of chicken & squid flavored taco chips or a DVD documentary "Scientists debate who would win a wrestling match, Abraham Lincoln or Bigfoot" is on it's way.
    Morning Borg. Nice sig.
      My Computer

  10. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 25,565
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 21H1
    Thread Starter
       #40

    Morning WXC. Hope it passes quick enough.


    Morning TC


    Morning Borg. To bad they didn't find. I had a small leak and the dye (or maybe what they mixed in dye) actually created enough of a seal to fix issue. Hope you are as lucky. Drag have to drive there again, likely leave car and all the xpense.


    Morning Josey. Excellent news. Do you know which lense you went with? (TRade name) I understand there are a few to choose from.
      My Computer


 
Page 4 of 204 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:15.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums