Last One To Post Wins [192]

  1. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 112,925
    Windows 10 Pro (x64) 21H1 19043.1202
       #1621

    WXC said:
    I noticed our friend @Borg 386, has been MIA for the last couple days. I hope, he and his wife's doctor appointments didn't go South, for some reason.

    Thought I said good morning to Borg yesterday ....said it was just a quick visit.
      My Computers

  2. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 21,328
    Mint 20.2
       #1622

    OldMike65 said:
    Thought I said good morning to Borg yesterday ....said it was just a quick visit.

      My Computer

  3. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 25,597
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 21H1
       #1623

    Good afternoon / evening everyone.


    House work is done.


    Next phase is discarding old gear.
      My Computer

  4. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 24,807
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #1624

    OldMike65 said:
    Thought I said good morning to Borg yesterday ....said it was just a quick visit.
    labeeman said:
    He said his wife have a doc app or two....
      My Computers

  5. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 21,328
    Mint 20.2
       #1625

    OldMike65 said:
    Thought I said good morning to Borg yesterday ....said it was just a quick visit.
    Went and checked back it was Tuesday they went to the Dr.
      My Computer

  6. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 112,925
    Windows 10 Pro (x64) 21H1 19043.1202
       #1626

    labeeman said:
    Went and checked back it was Tuesday they went to the Dr.
    I ment just a quick visit HERE ...LoL
      My Computers


  7. Ghot's Avatar
    Posts : 12,515
    Win 10 Home 10.0.19044.1237 (x64) [21H2]
       #1627

    Good afternoon/evening everyone.

    Much excitement on the street today.
    The neighbors have 4 chickens (as pets). The guy comes home, and there's a couple strange dogs in the back yard, looking for some KFC I guess.
    Pretty soon the whole family is out there chasin' the dogs away.
    I guess the chickens half flew up onto the porch roof to escape.

    Much excitement.
      My Computer

  8. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 21,328
    Mint 20.2
       #1628

    Ghot said:
    Good afternoon/evening everyone.

    Much excitement on the street today.
    The neighbors have 4 chickens (as pets). The guy comes home, and there's a couple strange dogs in the back yard, looking for some KFC I guess.
    Pretty soon the whole family is out there chasin' the dogs away.
    I guess the chickens half flew up onto the porch roof to escape.

    Much excitement.
    I would have called animal control.
      My Computer

  9. Ghot's Avatar
    Posts : 12,515
    Win 10 Home 10.0.19044.1237 (x64) [21H2]
       #1629

    labeeman said:
    I would have called animal control.


    Probably. But I don't think they would've gotten there in time to be of any use.
      My Computer

  10. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 112,925
    Windows 10 Pro (x64) 21H1 19043.1202
       #1630

    Ghot said:
    Good afternoon/evening everyone.

    Much excitement on the street today.
    The neighbors have 4 chickens (as pets). The guy comes home, and there's a couple strange dogs in the back yard, looking for some KFC I guess.
    Pretty soon the whole family is out there chasin' the dogs away.
    I guess the chickens half flew up onto the porch roof to escape.

    Much excitement.
    Good afternoon Ghot
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:43.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums