Last One To Post Wins [191]

  1. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 41,306
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #661

    Borg 386 said:
    Good morning / afternoon folks.

    In the upper 50's, should be another mid 70's day without much humidity.
    Morning Borg.
      My Computer

  2. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 110,873
    Windows 10 Pro (x64) 21H1 19043.1083
       #662

    Josey Wales said:
    Good Morning TC, WXC, Charlie, Keith, Dr Borg, Mike, Ken & everyone else.
    Good morning Josey
      My Computers

  3. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 25,177
    Windows 11 Pro 22000.100
       #663

    f14tomcat said:
    Morning, Josey.
    WXC said:
    Good morning, Josey.
    Borg 386 said:
    Morning Josey.



    Morning Tomcat.

    Yep, it sure is nice to wake up to a cool, non-humid morning . I think we get another day or 2 of this before it gets hot again.
    kado897 said:
    Morning Josey.
    Good Day Keith, Dr Borg, WXC & TC Are you all ready for 11?
      My Computer

  4. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 25,177
    Windows 11 Pro 22000.100
       #664

    OldMike65 said:
    Good morning Josey
    Morning Mike.
      My Computer

  5. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 29,667
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #665

    OldMike65 said:
    Good morning Borg
    Morning OM & Sammy

    kado897 said:
    Morning Borg.
    Afternoon kado.

    My Wife told me she read an article they have banned J & J in the UK. They probably got wind of the bad facility conditions. That & some folks got expired doses. And they had to destroy a few million because the FDA said they were "unfit for human usage."
      My Computer

  6. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 41,306
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #666

    Borg 386 said:
    Morning OM & Sammy



    Afternoon kado.

    My Wife told me she read an article they have banned J & J in the UK. They probably got wind of the bad facility conditions. That & some folks got expired doses. And they had to destroy a few million because the FDA said they were "unfit for human usage."
    Don't think it's been banned. I think it is still in trials. It was always scheduled towards the end of the year here.
      My Computer

  7. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 29,667
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #667

    kado897 said:
    Don't think it's been banned. I think it is still in trials. It was always scheduled towards the end of the year here.
    Well, either way after what I read I wouldn't want any of it if it's made in that facility. There was notes like "open medical waste bags laying around, improper handling of materials by employees" & even "unknown black substance found on some of the walls."
      My Computer

  8. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 25,177
    Windows 11 Pro 22000.100
       #668

    Borg 386 said:
    Morning OM & Sammy



    Afternoon kado.

    My Wife told me she read an article they have banned J & J in the UK. They probably got wind of the bad facility conditions. That & some folks got expired doses. And they had to destroy a few million because the FDA said they were "unfit for human usage."
    That is what I got.
      My Computer

  9. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 25,122
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 21H1
       #669

    Good day everyone.


    Supposed to be getting warmer here.



    Morning Josey
      My Computer

  10. COMPUTIAC's Avatar
    Posts : 5,308
    Win 10 Home
       #670
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:43.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums