Last One To Post Wins [190]

Page 1 of 202 1231151101 ... LastLast
  1. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 42,311
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #1

    Last One To Post Wins [190]


    WXC said:
    Good morning, Ken, Josey, Borg, Mike and Charlie.

    Good afternoon, Bree, Keith and Andre.

    Good evening, JB.

    Same to anyone, I may have missed, and to our guest also.

    Wishing you all, a nice Sunday.
    Afternoon WXC.
      My Computer

  2. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 42,311
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
    Thread Starter
       #2

    Caledon Ken said:
    Always nice to go for a walk and just take it in.



    I guess Keith is with family, that would also be very nice.



    Things to do.


    BBL
    No Ken, that's tomorrow. I'm watching the Indy 500.
      My Computer

  3. WXC's Avatar
    WXC
    Posts : 2,691
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 21H1 19043.1237
       #3

    kado897 said:
    Afternoon WXC.

    Hi, Keith.

    I hope you have had/are having, a nice Sunday.

    Hopefully, your weather has allowed.
      My Computer

  4. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 42,311
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
    Thread Starter
       #4

    WXC said:
    That is really a very pretty area, Bree. You are lucky to have such a nice area to walk and relax.

    Silly question perhaps, but, is there ever a concern about encountering venomous snakes?
    There is on;y one venomous snake in England, the adder. It is not very dangerous and quite difficult to find.
      My Computer

  5. WXC's Avatar
    WXC
    Posts : 2,691
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 21H1 19043.1237
       #5

    kado897 said:
    There is on;y one venomous snake in England, the adder. It is not very dangerous and quite difficult to find.

    I see, thank you. I suppose I should have searched, before asking such a question.

    We have a few here, especially in the South. But using good judgement, and not purposely jacking with them, usually results in no issue.

    I've never had a fear of them, rather, a respect.
      My Computer

  6. Bree's Avatar
    Posts : 20,600
    10 Home x64 (21H1) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       #6

    WXC said:
    That is really a very pretty area, Bree. You are lucky to have such a nice area to walk and relax.
    Silly question perhaps, but, is there ever a concern about encountering venomous snakes?

    Thanks, it's not all like that in my area, but pockets like this can be found if you know where to look.


    In the UK our native venomous snake count is just the one, the adder - and they're not found in my area. But if they were it wouldn't be of much concern.....

    They are the only venomous snake in the UK, but because the venom is designed to kill small animals like voles it is not particularly potent. You are more likely to be harmed by bees....
    https://www.aylesburyvaledc.gov.uk/s...ads/Snakes.pdf
      My Computers

  7. WXC's Avatar
    WXC
    Posts : 2,691
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 21H1 19043.1237
       #7

    Bree said:
    Thanks, it's not all like that in my area, but pockets like this can be found if you know where to look.


    In the UK our native venomous snake count is just the one, the adder - and they're not found in my area. But if they were it wouldn't be of much concern.....

    https://www.aylesburyvaledc.gov.uk/s...ads/Snakes.pdf

    Thanks for the link, Bree. Interesting read.

    Small snakes too. I had no idea.


    One should exercise caution, when around creeks and in the woods here. I have encountered many, but only one seems to be remotely aggressive, or rather, inquisitive sometimes. It's the Cottonmouth, and it's best to allow them a wide berth.


    Edited to add: The real heavy hitters in the South, are the Eastern Diamondbacks. Again, I have encountered many, but if one exercises caution, and is aware of their surroundings, they're really no threat. Still nothing to jack with however.


    Eastern diamondback rattlesnake - Wikipedia
    Last edited by WXC; 30 May 2021 at 13:31.
      My Computer

  8. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 25,556
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 21H1
       #8

    Nice woods Bree.


    All the natural areas we drove by today are full of people.


    My Mother says thankyou. I told her all my online friends wished her Happy Birthday.



    Evening Keith. Well have a nice time tomorrow. Hope weather holds for you.
      My Computer

  9. WXC's Avatar
    WXC
    Posts : 2,691
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 21H1 19043.1237
       #9

    Caledon Ken said:
    My Mother says thankyou. I told her all my online friends wished her Happy Birthday.

    lol. I think that is great, Ken.

    Good for you.
      My Computer

  10. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 42,311
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
    Thread Starter
       #10

    Caledon Ken said:
    Evening Keith. Well have a nice time tomorrow. Hope weather holds for you.
    Forecast is wall to wall sunshine.
      My Computer


 
Page 1 of 202 1231151101 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:08.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums