Last One To Post Wins [190]

  1. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 111,133
    Windows 10 Pro (x64) 21H1 19043.1083
       #1961

    Josey Wales said:
    Good Morning Folks.
    Good morning Josey
      My Computers

  2. WXC's Avatar
    WXC
    Posts : 2,035
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 21H1 19043.1110
       #1962

    Josey Wales said:
    Good Morning Folks.

    Good morning, Josey.
      My Computer

  3. jbcarreon123's Avatar
    Posts : 1,507
    Windows 10 Pro v21H1 x64 (19043.1052), Linux (LiveUSB)
       #1963

    WXC said:
    Sorry to read of your chilly temps, Keith. I'm sure it'll warm again soon.

    ~~~

    I'm still trying to get all the settings correct on the new forum. My email was filled with mail this morning. I don't want that. Also had two notices that my Instagram password, has been changed...I don't have an Instagram account.

    Any advice on how to stop all this, from anyone?
    You can mark the Instagram thing as spam, but DON'T mark the ElevenForums as spam. It leads to an ban.
      My Computers

  4. WXC's Avatar
    WXC
    Posts : 2,035
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 21H1 19043.1110
       #1964

    jbcarreon123 said:
    You can mark the Instagram thing as spam, but DON'T mark the ElevenForums as spam. It leads to an ban.

    Thanks, JB. I deleted it all, without opening.

    I want to stop it from being delivered. There must be a way. I'm working on it.
      My Computer

  5. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 111,133
    Windows 10 Pro (x64) 21H1 19043.1083
       #1965

    WXC said:
    Sorry to read of your chilly temps, Keith. I'm sure it'll warm again soon.

    ~~~

    I'm still trying to get all the settings correct on the new forum. My email was filled with mail this morning. I don't want that. Also had two notices that my Instagram password, has been changed...I don't have an Instagram account.

    Any advice on how to stop all this, from anyone?
    Easy, just log on to your account, then click on your profile pic and then choose Preferences
      My Computers

  6. WXC's Avatar
    WXC
    Posts : 2,035
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 21H1 19043.1110
       #1966

    OldMike65 said:
    Easy, just log on to your account, then click on your profile pic and then choose Preferences

    Thank you, Mike.

    Working on that now.
      My Computer

  7. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 54,855
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #1967

    Morning WXC.
      My Computers

  8. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 111,133
    Windows 10 Pro (x64) 21H1 19043.1083
       #1968

    I need MORE coffee ...
      My Computers

  9. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 25,196
    Windows 11 Pro 19043.1151
       #1969

    OldMike65 said:
    Good morning Josey
    WXC said:
    Good morning, Josey.
    Good Morning Mike & WXC! & everyone else awake.
      My Computer

  10. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 54,855
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #1970

    Morning, Josey.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:30.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums