Last One To Post Wins [190]

  1. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 21,213
    Mint 20.2
       #1791

    kado897 said:
    You want it resized for Eleven Forum?
    Can you put me in line too? and change the or remove the tenforums.com
      My Computer

  2. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 42,305
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
    Thread Starter
       #1792

    labeeman said:
    Can you put me in line too? and change the or remove the tenforums.com
    Don't think I'll be able to keep the flapping bee but apart from that yes.
      My Computer

  3. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 24,730
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #1793

    kado897 said:
    You want it resized for Eleven Forum?
    I'm thinking about something simpler... my avatar picture, Windows 11 and my name. Will think about it somewhere in the future... Too much work atm
      My Computers

  4. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 21,213
    Mint 20.2
       #1794

    kado897 said:
    Don't think I'll be able to keep the flapping bee but apart from that yes.
    Sounds like the flapping bee has flown off.
      My Computer

  5. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 55,105
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #1795

    Last One To Post Wins [190]-image.png
      My Computers

  6. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 42,305
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
    Thread Starter
       #1796

    AndreTen said:
    I'm thinking about something simpler... my avatar picture, Windows 11 and my name. Will think about it somewhere in the future... Too much work atm
    In the meantime...
    Last One To Post Wins [190]-1-eleven-f-0.5x.png
      My Computer

  7. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 42,305
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
    Thread Starter
       #1797

    labeeman said:
    Can you put me in line too? and change the or remove the tenforums.com
    Managed to keep the flapping bee but I don't think Eleven Forum supports it yet.
    Last One To Post Wins [190]-sigpic1460_6-eleven-f.gif
      My Computer

  8. Ghot's Avatar
    Posts : 12,196
    Win 10 Home 10.0.19044.1237 (x64) [21H2]
       #1798

    Good afternoon/evening everyone.

    I will be outside for a bit...


    Last One To Post Wins [190]-image1.png
      My Computer

  9. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 21,213
    Mint 20.2
       #1799

    kado897 said:
    Managed to keep the flapping bee but I don't think Eleven Forum supports it yet.
    Last One To Post Wins [190]-sigpic1460_6-eleven-f.gif
    Thank you will give it a try.
      My Computer

  10. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 55,105
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #1800

    kado897 said:
    Managed to keep the flapping bee but I don't think Eleven Forum supports it yet.
    Last One To Post Wins [190]-sigpic1460_6-eleven-f.gif
    I had similar question about my Avatar. John said:


    Log in | Windows 11 Forum
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:06.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums