Last One To Post Wins [188]

  1. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 25,569
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 21H1
       #561

    Afternoon Keith


    Morning Borg


    You guys are right, they will never learn
      My Computer

  2. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 21,241
    Mint 20.2
       #562

    WXC said:
    Good morning AD, Charlie and Mike.

    Good afternoon Keith and Andre.

    Good evening JB.
    Good morning WXC
      My Computer

  3. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 21,241
    Mint 20.2
       #563

    f14tomcat said:
    Good morning Charlie, Mike, Andre, WXC, Keith, AD, and 3 guest. 49 and sunny here, rain later.
    Good Morning TC and Frankie
      My Computer

  4. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 21,241
    Mint 20.2
       #564

    Borg 386 said:
    Good morning / afternoon folks.

    In the upper 40's with rain expected today, high's will only be in the 50's.
    Good Morning Borg and Yuki Oni
      My Computer

  5. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 21,241
    Mint 20.2
       #565

    COMPUTIAC said:
    Mornin', 59 windy 'n sunny.

    Attachment 331702
    Good Morning Bob
      My Computer

  6. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 30,366
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #566

    labeeman said:
    Good Morning Borg and Yuki Oni
    Morning Beeman & the kitterz.

    Well, I got new eye drops, they don't have to be refrigerated & I need to apply 2X a day, a combination of 2 meds. Saw my GP yesterday, he said I'm better off with the new ones then the other ones. Had to get blood work this morn.

    Had some guy that was standing right behind me in line pretty close, I turned around & said "what exact part about staying 6 feet apart don't you comprehend?" He backed off.
      My Computer

  7. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 21,241
    Mint 20.2
       #567

    Caledon Ken said:
    Good day everyone.


    Cool and overcast here. Hope it stays rain free, want to cut the hay.


    Had a client call last night, got one of those ads that says machine infected, no way to close and they called the number.


    I gave him a good tongue lashing about phoning, allowing them access and not keeping his backup up to date.


    Amazing, he was on on phone for a few minutes and they installed a remote tool with anytime access and some BS personal protection tool.

    When will people learn.... it is a scam !!
    Good Morning Ken
      My Computer

  8. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 42,358
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #568

    Borg 386 said:
    Morning Beeman & the kitterz.

    Well, I got new eye drops, they don't have to be refrigerated & I need to apply 2X a day, a combination of 2 meds. Saw my GP yesterday, he said I'm better off with the new ones then the other ones. Had to get blood work this morn.

    Had some guy that was standing right behind me in line pretty close, I turned around & said "what exact part about staying 6 feet apart don't you comprehend?" He backed off.
    I had some old lady do that to me last year when they opened up after the first lockdown. She said the government said the pandemic is over so I don't need to any more.
      My Computer

  9. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 30,366
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #569

    kado897 said:
    I had some old lady do that to me last year when they opened up after the first lockdown. She said the government said the pandemic is over so I don't need to any more.
    Yeah, for some reason people assume all this is over with. My doc yesterday said this is far from over.

    Saw an article yesterday saying people flying are getting violent with the stewardesses when they try to enforce the mandates on the planes. They've been assaulted, spit on & cussed out. Same thing at some restaurants & stores.
      My Computer

  10. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 55,106
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #570

    Borg 386 said:
    Good morning / afternoon folks.

    In the upper 40's with rain expected today, high's will only be in the 50's.
    Morning, Dr. Same here. Rain starting mid-afternoon and all night. Highs in low 60's .
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:02.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums