Last One To Post Wins [186]

  1. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 26,073
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #1291

    f14tomcat said:
    What's for dinner?
    You should now... just open the door and take a deep breath :)

    OldMike65 said:
    Good evening Andre ...
    Evening Mike. Congrats on your new generator

    Josey Wales said:
    Good evening Andre.
    Evening Josey.
      My Computers

  2. COMPUTIAC's Avatar
    Posts : 6,242
    Win 11 Home
       #1292

    OldMike65 said:
    Good evening Andre ...


    Evenin' Mikey.
      My Computers

  3. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,824
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #1293

    f14tomcat said:
    What's for dinner?
    Wadda ya makin???
      My Computer

  4. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 55,603
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #1294

    Edwin said:
    Wadda ya makin???
    Beef Wellington, Freshly steamed asparagus, petite red potatoes au gratin, and a chilled chablis.
      My Computers

  5. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,824
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #1295

    f14tomcat said:
    Beef Wellington, Freshly steamed asparagus, petite red potatoes au gratin, and a chilled chablis.
    I'll be over in 20 minutes!!!
      My Computer

  6. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 118,632
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.469
       #1296

    COMPUTIAC said:


    Evenin' Mikey.
    Good evening Bob
      My Computers

  7. Access Denied's Avatar
    Posts : 10,869
    Win10 x64
       #1297

    Loving the Echo Dot I got couple weeks ago. Ordered a new 4th Gen which will be here tomorrow. Giving this 3rd Gen to my lady when I get the new one. Smart lights, plugs and TV all under voice control.
      My Computer

  8. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 55,603
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #1298

    Access Denied said:
    Loving the Echo Dot I got couple weeks ago. Ordered a new 4th Gen which will be here tomorrow. Giving this 3rd Gen to my lady when I get the new one. Smart lights, plugs and TV all under voice control.
    If you hear it mumbling in Russian, send it back.

    Evening, AD.
      My Computers

  9. Access Denied's Avatar
    Posts : 10,869
    Win10 x64
       #1299

    f14tomcat said:
    If you hear it mumbling in Russian, send it back.

    Evening, AD.
    LOL, evening TC
      My Computer

  10. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 55,603
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #1300

    Night, all.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:06.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums