Last One To Post Wins [150]

  1. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 12,128
    Mint 19.1
       #1531

    kado897 said: View Post
    Mmm. No Flash update.
    LOL I got one for Mint

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot from 2019-08-13 17-29-57.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	243155
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    #1532

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Guess I'm a tad spoiled, as its not even got to 78° today, but I have the AC on in the living room, so its a constant 72°
    I cannot wait for those temps here. When they get here, they will think I am indestructible and never run out of energy at work. This heat is the only thing keeping me from getting done what I want to get done lol.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    #1533

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Guess I'm a tad spoiled, as its not even got to 78° today, but I have the AC on in the living room, so its a constant 27°
    Fixed it for ya !
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    #1534

    Do you like having these all in one convenient place? I like it!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001657.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	653.7 KB 
ID:	243156

    Let's do this!

    Grab this code and save it as a .reg file via Notepad then Merge it...

    Code:
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
    
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\ Sound Settings]
    @=""
    "Position"="Bottom"
    "Icon"="mmres.dll,-3004"
    "SubCommands"=""
    "MUIVerb"="Sound Settings"
    
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\ Sound Settings\shell]
    
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\ Sound Settings\shell\001flyout]
    @="Playback"
    "Icon"="mstsc.exe,-13004"
    "MUIVerb"="Playback"
    
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\ Sound Settings\shell\001flyout\command]
    @="rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL mmsys.cpl,,4"
    
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\ Sound Settings\shell\002flyout]
    @="Recording"
    "Icon"="mmres.dll,-3014"
    
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\ Sound Settings\shell\002flyout\command]
    @="rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL mmsys.cpl,,1"
    
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\ Sound Settings\shell\003flyout]
    @="Sounds"
    "Icon"="SndVolSSO.dll,-100"
    
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\ Sound Settings\shell\003flyout\command]
    @="rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL mmsys.cpl,,2 "
    
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\ Sound Settings\shell\004flyout]
    @="Communications"
    "Icon"="mstsc.exe,-13013"
    
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\ Sound Settings\shell\004flyout\command]
    @="rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL mmsys.cpl,,3 "
    
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\ Sound Settings\shell\005flyout]
    @="Volume Mixer"
    "Icon"="SndVol.exe"
    
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\ Sound Settings\shell\005flyout\command]
    @="\"C:\\Windows\\System32\\SndVol.exe\""
    To remove the above...

    Code:
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
    
    [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\ Sound Settings]

    If you don't like it, pay me no mind and move on to the next post!!!
    Last edited by Edwin; 6 Days Ago at 18:15.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    #1535

    Edwin said: View Post
    Do you like having these all in one convenient place? I like it!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001657.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	653.7 KB 
ID:	243156

    Let's do this!

    Grab this code and save it as a .reg file via Notepad then Merge it...

    Code:
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
    
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\ Sound Settings]
    @=""
    "Position"="Bottom"
    "Icon"="mmres.dll,-3004"
    "SubCommands"=""
    "MUIVerb"="Sound Settings"
    
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\ Sound Settings\shell]
    
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\ Sound Settings\shell\001flyout]
    @="Playback"
    "Icon"="mstsc.exe,-13004"
    "MUIVerb"="Playback"
    
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\ Sound Settings\shell\001flyout\command]
    @="rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL mmsys.cpl,,4"
    
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\ Sound Settings\shell\002flyout]
    @="Recording"
    "Icon"="mmres.dll,-3014"
    
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\ Sound Settings\shell\002flyout\command]
    @="rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL mmsys.cpl,,1"
    
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\ Sound Settings\shell\003flyout]
    @="Sounds"
    "Icon"="SndVolSSO.dll,-100"
    
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\ Sound Settings\shell\003flyout\command]
    @="rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL mmsys.cpl,,2 "
    
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\ Sound Settings\shell\004flyout]
    @="Communications"
    "Icon"="mstsc.exe,-13013"
    
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\ Sound Settings\shell\004flyout\command]
    @="rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL mmsys.cpl,,3 "
    
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\ Sound Settings\shell\005flyout]
    @="Volume Mixer"
    "Icon"="SndVol.exe"
    
    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\ Sound Settings\shell\005flyout\command]
    @="\"C:\\Windows\\System32\\SndVol.exe\""
    If you don't like it, pay me no mind and move on to the next post!!!
    Saved that one. Thanks Edwin!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    #1536

    Access Denied said: View Post
    Saved that one. Thanks Edwin!
    You're welcome!

    I forgot the Undo...

    Code:
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
    
    [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\ Sound Settings]
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7.    #1537

    Edwin said: View Post
    You're welcome!

    I forgot the Undo...

    Code:
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
    
    [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\ Sound Settings]
    No need for the Undo here.

    Something quite hilarious happened when I did add the menu. I used the right click to restart explorer and when I did, Controlled Folder Access balked at Explorer.exe and %Desktop%
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    #1538

    Access Denied said: View Post
    ...I used the right click to restart explorer and when I did, Controlled Folder Access balked at Explorer.exe and %Desktop%
    It's Windows 10! Weird sh*t happens every day!!!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    #1539

    Everybody get the Adobe Reader update? (Version 2019.012.20036)

    I see they're still screwing up the Start Menu icon!!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001659.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	243162
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. thomaseg1's Avatar
    Posts : 2,260
    Windows 10 Professional (x64) Version 1903
       #1540

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	243163

    Hi all
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [138] in Chillout Room
Evening AD and to everyone else.
Last One To Post Wins [128] in Chillout Room
Well folks, time for me to head out, we're getting ready to grab some BK, settle in & watch Disenchantment You all take care & have a good day :-)
Last One To Post Wins [94] in Chillout Room
I'm not a big fan of blueberries simrick ...:)
Last One To Post Wins [28] in Chillout Room
Morning guys. Up for a while, did Xmas eve with Family last night. Today sleep late, Warriors vs Cavs at 2PM, lazy around is my plan :) 3 Ho's A Guy
Last One To Post Wins [4] in Chillout Room
Yea.. I forgot about that.
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:06.
Find Us