Last One To Post Wins [149]

Page 1 of 209 1231151101 ... LastLast
  1. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 25,656
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #1

    Last One To Post Wins [149]


    Josey Wales said: View Post
    Good Morning Folks.
    Morning Josey.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    #2

    kado897 said: View Post
    Morning Josey.
    Good Afternoon Keith

    FYI Fx 68 RC2 is no longer on the BETA Channel

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	113 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	239366
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    #3

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    It's going to be your new home..... eventually..... theory is MS will drop all reference to the "10" and just call it Windows, like they do now with the Server Editions, and John is prepping a new site, new server, new Forum Software, new everything (almost) for it. TF will move to WF.
    Well if its going to be my new home, its not letting me use same email account I use on here.....I would think I could use same name and password, email account.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 15,275
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809
       #4

    Good morning and good afternoon all.

    All ready feeling like 93 here, supposed to get to 106.

    To answer @f14tomcat question, longest LOTPW was game #6, won by beeman and it stretched 405 pages.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    #5

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    Good morning and good afternoon all.

    All ready feeling like 93 here, supposed to get to 106.

    To answer @f14tomcat question, longest LOTPW was game #6, won by beeman and it stretched 405 pages.
    Good morning Ken, I mowed my lawn early this morning, because of the temps its going to be later.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 25,656
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
    Thread Starter
       #6

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    Good morning and good afternoon all.

    All ready feeling like 93 here, supposed to get to 106.

    To answer @f14tomcat question, longest LOTPW was game #6, won by beeman and it stretched 405 pages.
    Morning Ken.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 15,275
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809
       #7

    Morning Mike. I saw that. I got lucky, my wife mowed front and back lawn yesterday while I was out setting up TV in cool basement.

    Afternoon Keith

    I thought the new site John was prepping was the old Vista site, something like vistax64.com.

    So if we get an id on new site will that prevent movement of our current id to new site. Is there a thread with "News" or directions?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 15,275
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809
       #8

    Morning TC

    Morning David
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    #9

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    Morning Mike. I saw that. I got lucky, my wife mowed front and back lawn yesterday while I was out setting up TV in cool basement.

    Afternoon Keith

    I thought the new site John was prepping was the old Vista site, something like vistax64.com.

    So if we get an id on new site will that prevent movement of our current id to new site. Is there a thread with "News" or directions?
    I am just in a state of Mass Confusion more so than normal. Windows 10 will become Microsoft Windows? No versions such as Pro, Home?? We have a new Forum that is more than likely not ready for use, and a New release of Firefox.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    #10

    Mornin' Wynona 'n Gents, 75 sunny 'n muggy.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 1 of 209 1231151101 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [131] in Chillout Room
Good Morning Ken.
Last One To Post Wins [91] in Chillout Room
Outside of my closed windows. 145382
Last One To Post Wins [83] in Chillout Room
Hello Bob, he got his banjo out? A Guy
Last One To Post Wins [42] in Chillout Room
On 2nd Cup of coffee ....almost awake now....:)
Last One To Post Wins [8] in Chillout Room
HG, your about to hit 10K !
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:16.
Find Us