Last One To Post Wins [149]

  1. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 42,895
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #791

    Apparently, Bat has lost his sonar and is unable to communicate.............
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 22,694
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #792

    Morning / afternoon folks.

    Yesterday was warm. but less humid. Not sure what's going on today, slight fog but aside from that no rain expected. Think we get into the 80's today.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 70,979
    Windows10Pro 64Bit
       #793

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Morning / afternoon folks.

    Yesterday was warm. but less humid. Not sure what's going on today, slight fog but aside from that no rain expected. Think we get into the 80's today.
    Good morning Borg, sunny, hot and sticky here today.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 22,694
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #794

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Good morning Borg, sunny, hot and sticky here today.
    Morning OM & Sammy.

    Really, you got the muggies? A good day to stay indoors & relax.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 70,979
    Windows10Pro 64Bit
       #795

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Morning OM & Sammy.

    Really, you got the muggies? A good day to stay indoors & relax.
    Can't stay in much longer, my ex is coming up, then we are going out shopping.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6. Bat 1's Avatar
    Posts : 889
    xp
       #796

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Apparently, Bat has lost his sonar and is unable to communicate.............
    Bat was watching the weather @ Live Stream | KLFY and checking Electric outages @ Louisiana Power Outages Map Doesn't look like we'll get that much rain (?) so main concern looks to be downed trees and power lines.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 70,979
    Windows10Pro 64Bit
       #797

    Also my temps later next week will be hitting the 90's ....and very humid.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 13,702
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #798

    Bat 1 said: View Post
    Bat was watching the weather @ Live Stream | KLFY and checking Electric outages @ Louisiana Power Outages Map Doesn't look like we'll get that much rain (?) so main concern looks to be downed trees and power lines.
    Thats good, hoping beeman fares well too
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 42,895
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #799

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Morning / afternoon folks.

    Yesterday was warm. but less humid. Not sure what's going on today, slight fog but aside from that no rain expected. Think we get into the 80's today.
    Morning, Dr.! Gonna hit 90 here today. Less humid, but hot. No rain forecast for next week or so. Gonna get dry!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2019-07-13_09h12_52.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	469.5 KB 
ID:	240053
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 70,979
    Windows10Pro 64Bit
       #800

    Bat 1 said: View Post
    Bat was watching the weather @ Live Stream | KLFY and checking Electric outages @ Louisiana Power Outages Map Doesn't look like we'll get that much rain (?) so main concern looks to be downed trees and power lines.
    Good morning Bat, yeah Fox news has been broadcasting live from New Orleans all morning.... Glad you won't be getting too much rain....
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [131] in Chillout Room
Good Morning Ken.
Last One To Post Wins [91] in Chillout Room
Outside of my closed windows. 145382
Last One To Post Wins [83] in Chillout Room
Hello Bob, he got his banjo out? A Guy
Last One To Post Wins [42] in Chillout Room
On 2nd Cup of coffee ....almost awake now....:)
Last One To Post Wins [8] in Chillout Room
HG, your about to hit 10K !
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:10.
Find Us