Last One To Post Wins [149]

  1. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 22,694
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #1361

    Time get some breakfast. She decided to cook noodles last night, despite the heat, because she wanted chicken noodle salad today. So that's what's for breakfast.

    You all take care, be safe & stay cool.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 70,979
    Windows10Pro 64Bit
       #1362

    COMPUTIAC said: View Post
    How can you feel it with 10 AC's going at 55 ° ?
    I had to go outside and make a trip to the store....
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. COMPUTIAC's Avatar
    Posts : 2,705
    Win 10 Pro
       #1363

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    I had to go outside and make a trip to the store....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bart snowballs.gif 
Views:	33 
Size:	1.87 MB 
ID:	240841
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 23,529
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18312
       #1364

    Good morning/afternoon everyone. Drive-by today.

    It's 84° and should reach 93°. Hot, hot, hot!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 26,300
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
    Thread Starter
       #1365

    Wynona said: View Post
    Good morning/afternoon everyone. Drive-by today.

    It's 84° and should reach 93°. Hot, hot, hot!
    Hi 'n bye Wynona, Gracie, and Lucy.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 70,979
    Windows10Pro 64Bit
       #1366

    Afternoon Wynona, Gracie, and Lucy. ...stay cool dear...
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 18,144
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #1367

    Afternoon all I missed in the morning. Wynona, Gracie and Lucy, Bob, Borg, Josey, TC, beeman and kitties
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. COMPUTIAC's Avatar
    Posts : 2,705
    Win 10 Pro
       #1368



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yes smiley.gif 
Views:	25 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	240860

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ice cream.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	240861
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 70,979
    Windows10Pro 64Bit
       #1369

    COMPUTIAC said: View Post


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yes smiley.gif 
Views:	25 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	240860

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ice cream.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	240861
    Just had some too ....Butterscotch swirl
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 26,300
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
    Thread Starter
       #1370

    COMPUTIAC said: View Post


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yes smiley.gif 
Views:	25 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	240860

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ice cream.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	240861
    Not allowed ice cream.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [131] in Chillout Room
Good Morning Ken.
Last One To Post Wins [91] in Chillout Room
Outside of my closed windows. 145382
Last One To Post Wins [83] in Chillout Room
Hello Bob, he got his banjo out? A Guy
Last One To Post Wins [42] in Chillout Room
On 2nd Cup of coffee ....almost awake now....:)
Last One To Post Wins [8] in Chillout Room
HG, your about to hit 10K !
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:57.
Find Us