Post a picture of yourself

  1. A Guy's Avatar
    Posts : 25,199
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       #1571

    Good to see you Tom :)

    A Guy
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    #1572

    Well, Chuck is going blind.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smaller pic.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	69.5 KB 
ID:	187826
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    #1573

    Chuck38 said: View Post
    Well, Chuck is going blind.

    I'm very sorry to hear you are going blind chuck. Can I have all your games since they won't do you any good anymore?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    #1574

    Sure, when I do go completely blind I'll make sure you get them!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,927
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #1575

    Chuck be glad you're only going blind, at least you're not getting old(yet).

    Now that's a real bummer
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    #1576

    Chuck38 said: View Post
    Well, Chuck is going blind.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smaller pic.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	69.5 KB 
ID:	187826
    Nice beard going there, Chuck.
    essenbe said: View Post
    I'm very sorry to hear you are going blind chuck. Can I have all your games since they won't do you any good anymore?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7.    #1577

    Thanks Simrick.

    Just as it begins to look good I'll have to shave it for graduation and then again for college.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    #1578

    Chuck38 said: View Post
    Thanks Simrick.

    Just as it begins to look good I'll have to shave it for graduation and then again for college.
    Oh the trials of being a man........
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    #1579

    Chuck38 said: View Post
    Thanks Simrick.

    Just as it begins to look good I'll have to shave it for graduation and then again for college.
    Well if you are going blind you should go to a Barber for a shave
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    #1580

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    Well if you are going blind you should go to a Barber for a shave
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
The big picture. in General Support
I've been thinking about all that's been mentioned about the "One version of Windows" and why they are doing it. This is something that just occurred to me. Right now, you have several versions of Windows to chose to install like Windows 7, and...
Solved Background Picture in Customization
Hi there. When I go into Settings and set the Background picture/slideshow, I always see letters on the sample screen, like 'Aa' and 'Sample Text'. What can you do with that? I don't find any explanations anywhere. Thank you.
I was in middle of reinstalling my nvidia graphics drivers for my GTX 660 when the cat bumped the power cord behind the PC-obviously may have been a tiny bit loose. I figured no problem. I will just boot system up and have non accelerated graphics...
Solved no picture after wake up in General Support
Hi all, I have only just noticed that since the last build(9879). when my pc goes into sleep mode I cannot wake it up without having to press the reset button. usually I just wiggle the mouse and it comes on in the lock screen and enter password.I...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:38.
Find Us