Last One To Post Wins [148]

  1.    #711

    AndreTen said: View Post
    Afternoon all.

    Guess I've missed Mike and Sammy, Keith, TC, beeman and kitties, Ken, Josey, Borg probably Edwin and of course Bob. Almost forgot Wynona, Gracie and Lucy, and David and Thomas
    Good Afternoon Andre
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 12,022
    Mint 19.1
       #712

    Good Afternoon Andre
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 26,878
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #713

    Evening Andre.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    #714

    Hi all. Good and excellent afternoon. @Josey wales, @labeeman and @kado897 a greeting
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. thomaseg1's Avatar
    Posts : 1,261
    Windows 10 Professional (x64) Version 1903
       #715

    Hi to one at all, Just lurking
    Trying to resurrect a Hp elite book and its being a pain
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 12,022
    Mint 19.1
       #716

    Cast said: View Post
    Hi all. Good and excellent afternoon. @Josey wales, @labeeman and @kado897 a greeting
    Good Afternoon Cast
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7.    #717

    AndreTen said: View Post
    Afternoon all.

    Guess I've missed Mike and Sammy, Keith, TC, beeman and kitties, Ken, Josey, Borg probably Edwin and of course Bob. Almost forgot Wynona, Gracie and Lucy, and David and Thomas
    Welcome back Andre ...we missed you
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 26,878
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #718

    Cast said: View Post
    Hi all. Good and excellent afternoon. @Josey wales, @labeeman and @kado897 a greeting
    Afternoon Cast.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 26,878
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #719

    thomaseg1 said: View Post
    Hi to one at all, Just lurking
    Trying to resurrect a Hp elite book and its being a pain
    Afternoon Thomas.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 15,059
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809
       #720

    Evening all.

    Got a little done on deck, one step forward, two back.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [132] in Chillout Room
You too
Last One To Post Wins [111] in Chillout Room
Yes good games. Cam looked tired. Rough season and carried team. I got two points in the pool, definitely not a winning number but not out of it on first weekend. Hope Buzzy continues to get better. Calling it a night. Catch up with...
Last One To Post Wins [44] in Chillout Room
Hello Barry, Beeman, Mike, Bob ;) A Guy
Last One To Post Wins [4] in Chillout Room
Yea.. I forgot about that.
Last One To Post Wins [3] in Chillout Room
*takes deep breath* Okay, I can do this! I'm off to go speak with a legend!
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:46.
Find Us