The Raspberry Pi Thread [5]

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
  1. caperjack's Avatar
    Posts : 4,255
    insider build 10586.3 win10 pro 64
       #191

    it seems to run ok on the pi3 , I cant remember if i did a upgrade of the fresh install ,but i thing i did a fresh install.. it seem to run fast on the net now ,but maybe just because of the time of day ,i'll have to check again tonight
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    #192

    I haven't bothered to upgrade any of my other Pi's to Buster. For most it means reinstalling some stuff, getting my RTC's working again. No real advantage to upgrading my headless installs to Buster. It would just be my Bread Board rig that would be upgraded. My new Pi 4 may end up there anyway so I'll hold off for now.
    Neck and shoulders are getting sore so I'm packing it in for now. I'm just happy I got it to play with over the weekend. =)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. caperjack's Avatar
    Posts : 4,255
    insider build 10586.3 win10 pro 64
       #193

    yeah ,Igo rest and enjoy your weekend ,not july 4th ,but even better it's a Pi-4th , weekend ... im not touching any pi's that have running any code for a phat or hat ,
    alphanumeric said: View Post
    I haven't bothered to upgrade any of my other Pi's to Buster. For most it means reinstalling some stuff, getting my RTC's working again. No real advantage to upgrading my headless installs to Buster. It would just be my Bread Board rig that would be upgraded. My new Pi 4 may end up there anyway so I'll hold off for now.
    Neck and shoulders are getting sore so I'm packing it in for now. I'm just happy I got it to play with over the weekend. =)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    #194

    My Pi Zero's on my Rovers I think are still running Jessie? I haven't ouched then in a while. I plug them in every now and then to recharge the batteries but thats about it. They are one of my summer projects to go back and finish coding them to run from a little bluetooth controller.
    Pi 4 pics are here. Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. caperjack's Avatar
    Posts : 4,255
    insider build 10586.3 win10 pro 64
       #195

    nice ,looks nice in that case too,and the big hearsinc ....I cant wait to get one, but wait i have too!
    alphanumeric said: View Post
    My Pi Zero's on my Rovers I think are still running Jessie? I haven't ouched then in a while. I plug them in every now and then to recharge the batteries but thats about it. They are one of my summer projects to go back and finish coding them to run from a little bluetooth controller.
    Pi 4 pics are here. Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    #196

    If there was one Raspberry Pi accessory "thing" you wanted, reguardles of cost, what would it be?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7.    #197

    For me right now I'm leaning towards a Picade. Not just because its a Pimoroni product. I'm just into gaming and not interested in anything with a small screen. Or having to code my own games. Adafruit and Pimoroni have some nice small handheld projects in the go. But its a lot of work to get the best out of them. IMHO anyway.
    Other things I'd like are the Pan Tilt kit or the Enviro +. I'm about as far as I can go with my weather clock without a big hardware change. And I have 5 Motion Eye cameras on the go. A pan tilt kit would be cool to play with.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. caperjack's Avatar
    Posts : 4,255
    insider build 10586.3 win10 pro 64
       #198

    good question ,but not one i can answer,i'm actually wondering why the heck i own any of it .,It drives me crazy some times trying to get some things to work,only to find out that to get any use out of the Hat i need to be able to code ,plus i need to have a a real use for the Hat ...
    alphanumeric said: View Post
    If there was one Raspberry Pi accessory "thing" you wanted, regardless of cost, what would it be?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    #199

    I enjoy the building phase a lot more than the coding part. Very satisfying though when I get it to do what I wanted.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. caperjack's Avatar
    Posts : 4,255
    insider build 10586.3 win10 pro 64
       #200

    yeah ,there is some enjoyment for sure ,i just need a push to finish putting some of the projects together to where i just throw a switch and it comes to life..i do think that time will come ,i really need to finish one before i star another ,,, so i will make a pledge to myself here today ,starting monday i will pick one and get it DONE ....
    alphanumeric said: View Post
    I enjoy the building phase a lot more than the coding part. Very satisfying though when I get it to do what I wanted.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Related Threads
The Raspberry Pi Thread [4] in Chillout Room
Continued from - The Raspberry Pi Thread - Windows 10 Forums Was intending to play around with the GPIO extender. Wrote up a quick little python file to flash some leds in sequence, like traffic lights. Looks like you have to use "pigpio". ...
The Raspberry Pi Thread [3] in Chillout Room
Continued From - The Raspberry Pi Thread - Page 208 - Windows 10 Forums A black version of the Pi Zero case would be nice. Or white even.
The Raspberry Pi Thread [2] in Chillout Room
Continued from - The Raspberry Pi Thread - Windows 10 Forums (200 page limit) Looks like my error message is Configuring network interfaces... ioctl: Operation not permitted. I also get a ioctl: invalid argument, I get two of them, whatever...
The Raspberry Pi Thread in Chillout Room
After spaming this thread , https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-news/3950-new-raspberry-pi-2-now-windows-10-support.html I figured a new thread may be in order. I have a B+ and one of the new model 2 B's. I just fired up Raspbian on the new one to...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:19.
Find Us