Last One To Post Wins [147]

  1. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 14,730
    Mint 19.3
    Thread Starter
       #721

    Caledon Ken said:
    Morning and afternoon all.

    Starting to get warm here with just a touch of humidity.


    How about those Raptors... first Canadian team to make the NBA playoffs. Tough road ahead against the Warriors.


    Off to visit my mum this afternoon. It is her birthday this week.
    Good Morning Ken Have a good visit with your Mum
      My Computer

  2. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 20,113
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909
       #722

    Morning AD

    Morning beeman. Thanks
      My Computer

  3. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 32,713
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v1909 and insider builds
       #723

    Caledon Ken said:
    Morning and afternoon all.

    Starting to get warm here with just a touch of humidity.


    How about those Raptors... first Canadian team to make the NBA playoffs. Tough road ahead against the Warriors.


    Off to visit my mum this afternoon. It is her birthday this week.
    Morning Ken.
      My Computer

  4. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 20,113
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909
       #724

    Afternoon Keith.

    Watching or watch Monaco F1 today?

    BBL....

    I have to run.
      My Computer

  5. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 47,351
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #725

    Last One To Post Wins [147]-2019-05-26_12h03_40.png
      My Computers

  6. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 32,713
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v1909 and insider builds
       #726

    Caledon Ken said:
    Afternoon Keith.

    Watching or watch Monaco F1 today?

    BBL....

    I have to run.
    Yes & now I'm watching the Indy 500. I think the next GP is Montreal.. That's always an interesting race.
      My Computer


  7. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 25,848
    Windows 10 1909 Build 18363.657
       #727

    Afternoon, folks.

    I've had the crud again, but am taking antibiotics for it now. Two more days to go. Get still, go to sleep.

    Fuzz Butts have moved to their summer grow-out quarters. I get my bathroom back! Gonna miss the chicky music for awhile.
      My Computer

  8. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 20,633
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #728

    Wynona said:
    Afternoon, folks.

    I've had the crud again, but am taking antibiotics for it now. Two more days to go. Get still, go to sleep.

    Fuzz Butts have moved to their summer grow-out quarters. I get my bathroom back! Gonna miss the chicky music for awhile.
    Afternoon Wynona. Hope you'll get better soon

    Afternoon Ken and anybody else I've missed before
      My Computers

  9. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 20,113
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909
       #729

    Evening Andre.

    Afternoon Wynona. Sorry to hear you are sick.

    So we now allow people to keep chickens in the Town. The rule is very specific, no roosters. This morning the roosters are yelling wake up. Give people an inch they take a mile.

    If I can determine house I will report them, sounds like they are not immediate neighbours.
      My Computer

  10. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 32,713
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v1909 and insider builds
       #730

    Wynona said:
    Afternoon, folks.

    I've had the crud again, but am taking antibiotics for it now. Two more days to go. Get still, go to sleep.

    Fuzz Butts have moved to their summer grow-out quarters. I get my bathroom back! Gonna miss the chicky music for awhile.
    Afternoon Wynona, Gracie, & Lucy. Hope you get fixed soon.
      My Computer


 

Related Threads
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:12.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums