Last One To Post Wins [147]

  1. Access Denied's Avatar
    Posts : 7,513
    Win10 Latest. I live on the edge
       #501

    I tried testing a few of the "issues" and none affect me. I still have my 1809 image outside of any folder where my MR rules would affect it, just in case. All good here and I am doing the BL version of your mountains Josey
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    #502

    Access Denied said: View Post
    I tried testing a few of the "issues" and none affect me. I still have my 1809 image outside of any folder where my MR rules would affect it, just in case. All good here and I am doing the BL version of your mountains Josey
    I prefer a US owned Beer company.

    MS already released the WCT so this should have been offered to ALL.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. Access Denied's Avatar
    Posts : 7,513
    Win10 Latest. I live on the edge
       #503

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    I prefer a US owned Beer company.
    I prefer what I prefer, to each their own.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    #504

    Access Denied said: View Post
    I prefer what I prefer, to each their own.
    I almost got Bud Light but....MS already released the WCT so this should have been offered to ALL.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. Access Denied's Avatar
    Posts : 7,513
    Win10 Latest. I live on the edge
       #505

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    I almost got Bud Light but....MS already released the WCT so this should have been offered to ALL.
    All good buddy. Have not felt like this in some time. I got a good feeling and just enjoying it. I can't put into words the feeling I have atm. Totally a good thing would be the best I can come up with. I am rocking music and all into it. I expected to drown out after a couple or get wasted and need food or whatever. Totally surprised actually. It has been a long time. Thank hydration.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 41,608
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #506

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    I prefer a US owned Beer company.

    MS already released the WCT so this should have been offered to ALL.
    Maybe they are continuing the philosophy of testing updates in RP before sending them public.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Access Denied's Avatar
    Posts : 7,513
    Win10 Latest. I live on the edge
       #507

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Maybe they are continuing the philosophy of testing updates in RP before sending them public.
    Which is a great thing considering the past updates........
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    #508

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Maybe they are continuing the philosophy of testing updates in RP before sending them public.
    Will they do this 3 months from now with CU's? I do not think so.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    #509

    Access Denied said: View Post
    All good buddy. Have not felt like this in some time. I got a good feeling and just enjoying it. I can't put into words the feeling I have atm. Totally a good thing would be the best I can come up with. I am rocking music and all into it. I expected to drown out after a couple or get wasted and need food or whatever. Totally surprised actually. It has been a long time. Thank hydration.
    That's cool AD.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. Access Denied's Avatar
    Posts : 7,513
    Win10 Latest. I live on the edge
       #510

    Yep Josey, it feels like ages since this feeling. I hope you and everyone else is having a great night. Cheers
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [144] in Chillout Room
Chirp, chirp
Last One To Post Wins [136] in Chillout Room
Good Evening TC I had SR turned off since Win ME I think.
Last One To Post Wins [118] in Chillout Room
Went on a call for an offline printer. They had just got home from Florida and the printer worked fine there. Folks here probably know the USB Type B connector is about the size of a phone jack and with the right amount of force it can be...
Last One To Post Wins [99] in Chillout Room
New thread guys :D
Last One To Post Wins [21] in Chillout Room
Full of homemade apple pie (from my tree)..... Think Bob may need this: Magic Carpet Ride Song by Steppenwolf I like to dream yes, yes, right between my sound machine On a cloud of sound I drift in the night Any place it goes is right
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:28.
Find Us