Last One To Post Wins [147]

  1.    #391

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    Hi AD Are you using Fx 68 Beta yet??
    Evening Josey

    Yep but only for Amazon Prime Video though. I am using Edge Insider Canary for my main
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    #392

    Access Denied said: View Post
    Evening Josey

    Yep but only for Amazon Prime Video though. I am using Edge Insider Canary for my main
    You went to the dark side,
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    #393

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    You went to the Faster side,
    There, fixed it for you. It is so much faster on most every site I visit. Some are the same speed but others it is night and day in browsing speed.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    #394

    Access Denied said: View Post
    There, fixed it for you. It is so much faster on most every site I visit. Some are the same speed but others it is night and day in browsing speed.
    Just use Chrome
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    #395

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    Just use Chrome
    Nope, Chrome is slower than Ffox lol.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    #396

    Access Denied said: View Post
    Nope, Chrome is slower than Ffox lol.
    Well Edge is so interwoven with windows code it is probably hiding the 79 possesses it uses.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7.    #397

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    Well Edge is so interwoven with windows code it is probably hiding the 79 possesses it uses.
    The processes are not of concern to me. As is the part of the browser being tied to Windows. What matters to me is the speed of page loading in this Edge Insider, is totally superior to all other browsers. There are some pages I thought were just slow to load always. Once I loaded them in Edge Insider and boom, they instantly loaded, so I gave it a test on a bunch of my bookmarks. After testing, I set it as my default browser, because is it faster.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    #398

    Access Denied said: View Post
    The processes are not of concern to me. As is the part of the browser being tied to Windows. What matters to me is the speed of page loading in this Edge Insider, is totally superior to all other browsers. There are some pages I thought were just slow to load always. Once I loaded them in Edge Insider and boom, they instantly loaded, so I gave it a test on a bunch of my bookmarks. After testing, I set it as my default browser, because is it faster.
    That is the reason it is fast, it is part of Windows 10 not a 3rd party application. When it comes out to the GP, if it is faster I may use it too.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    #399

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    That is the reason it is fast, it is part of Windows 10 not a 3rd party application. When it comes out to the GP, if it is faster I may use it too.
    I may go back to FFox if they get it faster & stop the slow loading on quite a few of my sites I have in bookmarks that Edge is faster with. I really like this Edge and the reason I would go back to FFox is the white flashes on some sites. Also loading a tab in the background which you have not viewed, then closing the tab you are on, bringing it into view will give a white flash.... that is super annoying but I deal with it because of the faster browsing. No browser is perfect for me but Edge is closest right now.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    #400

    Well, they did something since the last FFox beta I was using, as some sites that were slow are now just as fast or very close to it. I will make FFox the default for a couple days and see if it keeps all working as fast as Edge. Too tired to mess with going through fully testing atm.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [144] in Chillout Room
Chirp, chirp
Last One To Post Wins [136] in Chillout Room
Good Evening TC I had SR turned off since Win ME I think.
Last One To Post Wins [118] in Chillout Room
Went on a call for an offline printer. They had just got home from Florida and the printer worked fine there. Folks here probably know the USB Type B connector is about the size of a phone jack and with the right amount of force it can be...
Last One To Post Wins [99] in Chillout Room
New thread guys :D
Last One To Post Wins [21] in Chillout Room
Full of homemade apple pie (from my tree)..... Think Bob may need this: Magic Carpet Ride Song by Steppenwolf I like to dream yes, yes, right between my sound machine On a cloud of sound I drift in the night Any place it goes is right
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:43.
Find Us