Last One To Post Wins [147]

  1.    #361

    Opps never mind TC ....I got it...Thanks.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 42,117
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #362

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Opps never mind TC ....I got it...Thanks.
    Was gonna say it's in settings, but guess you saw it.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 42,117
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #363

    Mike, also look here. You can kill it on login, without killing transparency everywhere. Shawn has a tut for it somewhere I couldn't quickly get my hands on, same thing.

    Disable Blur on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10 with Group Policy

    Starting in Windows 10 "19H1", the sign-in screen shows its background image with the blur effect applied. Many users are not happy with this change. Starting with Windows 10 build 18312, there is a new Group Policy option that you can use to get rid of the acrylic blur effect feature on the sign-in screen background image

    Disable Blur on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10 with Group Policy
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 42,117
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #364
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    #365

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Mike, also look here. You can kill it on login, without killing transparency everywhere. Shawn has a tut for it somewhere I couldn't quickly get my hands on, same thing.

    Disable Blur on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10 with Group Policy

    Starting in Windows 10 "19H1", the sign-in screen shows its background image with the blur effect applied. Many users are not happy with this change. Starting with Windows 10 build 18312, there is a new Group Policy option that you can use to get rid of the acrylic blur effect feature on the sign-in screen background image

    Disable Blur on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10 with Group Policy
    Oooo I like that better!!!!! Thanks again TC ...
    Just how the heck did you learn all this stuff ......for this dam upgrade?? I'm sure glad you do thou...
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 42,117
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #366

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Oooo I like that better!!!!! Thanks again TC ...
    Just how the heck did you learn all this stuff ......for this dam upgrade?? I'm sure glad you do thou...
    insider............
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7.    #367

    Used group policy .....used it a lot before this upgrade. Worked great.

    Think I'll make another backup ....before I tweak anything else.......so far its behaving ...
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 42,117
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #368

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Used group policy .....used it a lot before this upgrade. Worked great.

    Think I'll make another backup ....before I tweak anything else.......so far its behaving ...
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    #369

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Question for you Josey...
    When you boot up Windows, when your background screen shows up, with what ever profile pic you choose, mine is a pic of Sammy. Is the background display all blurry??? Mine is .....they also change background scenes ....but that is normal. But it should not be fuzzy and blurry.
    TC is right but I do not use a Lock Screen so all I see is the Logo I use.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    #370

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    TC is right but I do not use a Lock Screen so all I see is the Logo I use.
    I don't use a Lock Screen Josey ......Windows boots right to desktop everytime.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [144] in Chillout Room
Chirp, chirp
Last One To Post Wins [136] in Chillout Room
Good Evening TC I had SR turned off since Win ME I think.
Last One To Post Wins [118] in Chillout Room
Went on a call for an offline printer. They had just got home from Florida and the printer worked fine there. Folks here probably know the USB Type B connector is about the size of a phone jack and with the right amount of force it can be...
Last One To Post Wins [99] in Chillout Room
New thread guys :D
Last One To Post Wins [21] in Chillout Room
Full of homemade apple pie (from my tree)..... Think Bob may need this: Magic Carpet Ride Song by Steppenwolf I like to dream yes, yes, right between my sound machine On a cloud of sound I drift in the night Any place it goes is right
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:34.
Find Us