Last One To Post Wins [147]

  1. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 15,230
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809
       #321

    Morning afternoon all.

    Still cool here. Just above 50F when we got up. Rain in the forecast.

    One of my laptops I updated, 1903, yesterday is getting real cranky. BSOD'ing on network. It has this AC7260 card I've been fighting with since the introduction of Windows 10. Time to get a USB dongle and retire the the little nuisance.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 22,439
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #322

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    Morning afternoon all.

    Still cool here. Just above 50F when we got up. Rain in the forecast.

    One of my laptops I updated, 1903, yesterday is getting real cranky. BSOD'ing on network. It has this AC7260 card I've been fighting with since the introduction of Windows 10. Time to get a USB dongle and retire the the little nuisance.
    Morning Ken.

    Glad you got some cooler weather. It';s going to get pretty damn warm here in the next couple days.

    Have you tried screaming at it? Might help, probably won't....but it'll make you feel better
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 25,508
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #323

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Good morning / afternoon all.

    In the 60's this morn, maybe a shower later.

    Life with doggo's is amusing & interesting, caught one taking a nap on their bed yesterday like this:

    Attachment 234756
    Morning Borg. He's made himself at home.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 25,508
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #324

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    Morning afternoon all.

    Still cool here. Just above 50F when we got up. Rain in the forecast.

    One of my laptops I updated, 1903, yesterday is getting real cranky. BSOD'ing on network. It has this AC7260 card I've been fighting with since the introduction of Windows 10. Time to get a USB dongle and retire the the little nuisance.
    Morning Ken.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 15,230
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809
       #325

    I save my screaming for the deck project.

    I'm trying a repair install to get full Pro options back. If they aren't resolved I will will then pull out my handy Macrium and restore it.

    Seeing lots of little issues with 1903 on the threads. Wish MS would publish some data, how many using, number of known issues lumped by some sort of category.


    Your new guest looks like he has made himself right at home in the bed. Will make the cat jealous.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 22,439
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #326

    kado897 said: View Post
    Morning Borg. He's made himself at home.
    Afternoon kado.

    Yep, they have. Kinda nice to have dogs around again, they're friendly & always amusing. We came home the other day & they were there, happy to see us. Her friend says they are definitely more at ease here. The other place (drug den) had people coming & going & some of the people didn't like them & shoved them with their feet.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7.    #327

    Mornin' Gents, 60 'n overcast, water temp still 53°.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 22,439
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #328

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    I save my screaming for the deck project.

    I'm trying a repair install to get full Pro options back. If they aren't resolved I will will then pull out my handy Macrium and restore it.

    Seeing lots of little issues with 1903 on the threads. Wish MS would publish some data, how many using, number of known issues lumped by some sort of category.


    Your new guest looks like he has made himself right at home in the bed. Will make the cat jealous.
    The cat is sort-of adapting to them. The female has no interest in him, they're used to being around cats, so just a short glance or sniff at most & she's fine. The male gets hyper sometimes & like to play. He chased the cat a couple times & the cat wasn't happy about that.

    But all in all, so far, so good (knock on wood).

    COMPUTIAC said: View Post
    Mornin' Gents, 60 'n overcast, water temp still 53°.
    Morning Computiac.

    The 3 H's are headed our way over the next couple days.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    #329

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    Morning afternoon all.

    Still cool here. Just above 50F when we got up. Rain in the forecast.

    One of my laptops I updated, 1903, yesterday is getting real cranky. BSOD'ing on network. It has this AC7260 card I've been fighting with since the introduction of Windows 10. Time to get a USB dongle and retire the the little nuisance.
    Good morning Ken
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    #330

    COMPUTIAC said: View Post
    Mornin' Gents, 60 'n overcast, water temp still 53°.
    Good morning Bobby ....so you won't go for a morning swim today, I take it.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [144] in Chillout Room
Chirp, chirp
Last One To Post Wins [136] in Chillout Room
Good Evening TC I had SR turned off since Win ME I think.
Last One To Post Wins [118] in Chillout Room
Went on a call for an offline printer. They had just got home from Florida and the printer worked fine there. Folks here probably know the USB Type B connector is about the size of a phone jack and with the right amount of force it can be...
Last One To Post Wins [99] in Chillout Room
New thread guys :D
Last One To Post Wins [21] in Chillout Room
Full of homemade apple pie (from my tree)..... Think Bob may need this: Magic Carpet Ride Song by Steppenwolf I like to dream yes, yes, right between my sound machine On a cloud of sound I drift in the night Any place it goes is right
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:30.
Find Us