Last One To Post Wins [145]

  1. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 83,874
    Windows10 Pro 64Bit
       #981

    Saw it live on Fox News just a few mins ago TC ....that building is 880 years old....
      My Computers

  2. cereberus's Avatar
    Posts : 11,322
    Windows10
       #982

    I expect somebody got the hump with the place.
      My Computer

  3. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 32,647
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v1909 and insider builds
       #983

    cereberus said:
    I expect somebody got the hump with the place.
    Oh dear.
      My Computer

  4. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 83,874
    Windows10 Pro 64Bit
       #984

    New updates...
    Last One To Post Wins [145]-1761.png


    New update for Wise Cleaner
    What's new in version 10.1.8.767
    Update: April 15, 2019

    +Improved Mozilla Firefox Cookies cleaning.
    +Improved Recent Documents cleaning.
    +Minor GUI improvements.
    +Updated various translations.

    Wise Disk Cleaner - Free Disk Cleanup and Defrag Tool
      My Computers

  5. cereberus's Avatar
    Posts : 11,322
    Windows10
       #985

    kado897 said:
    Oh dear.
    Or a Scot - "the Bells" .
      My Computer

  6. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 47,301
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #986

    OldMike65 said:
    New updates...
    Last One To Post Wins [145]-1761.png


    New update for Wise Cleaner
    What's new in version 10.1.8.767
    Update: April 15, 2019

    +Improved Mozilla Firefox Cookies cleaning.
    +Improved Recent Documents cleaning.
    +Minor GUI improvements.
    +Updated various translations.

    Wise Disk Cleaner - Free Disk Cleanup and Defrag Tool
    Thanks for the Wise Disk update, Mike.

    uhhhhhh........ Last One To Post Wins [145] - Page 59 - Windows 10 Forums
      My Computers


  7. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 32,647
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v1909 and insider builds
       #987

    cereberus said:
    Or a Scot - "the Bells" .
    It looks quite a mess.
      My Computer

  8. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 22,698
    Win 10 Pro 19041.264
       #988

    I will never trust MS again for anything. I saw this on Windows 10 Twitter Account where it said you can get on 19H! by using the tool below and not joining the Insider Program. The tool is pictured below and you can see that it clearly states 1903. It ran flawlessly but when I got back to Windows 10 I was still in 1809. The only thing it did was an inplace repair upgrade. No more!

    Last One To Post Wins [145]-wcf.png
      My Computer

  9. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 83,874
    Windows10 Pro 64Bit
       #989

    f14tomcat said:
    Thanks for the Wise Disk update, Mike.

    uhhhhhh........ Last One To Post Wins [145] - Page 59 - Windows 10 Forums
    Sorry I missed your post on that one....been benching all day...LoL
      My Computers

  10. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 32,647
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v1909 and insider builds
       #990

    Josey Wales said:
    I will never trust MS again for anything. I saw this on Windows 10 Twitter Account where it said you can get on 19H! by using the tool below and not joining the Insider Program. The tool is pictured below and you can see that it clearly states 1903. It ran flawlessly but when I got back to Windows 10 I was still in 1809. The only thing it did was an inplace repair upgrade. No more!

    Last One To Post Wins [145]-wcf.png
    Yes, that's already been posted in one of the insider threads. If you want a 1903 iso you can get it from UUPDUMP. Kari's tutorial...Windows Insider - Get Latest Fast Ring ISO image
      My Computer


 

Related Threads
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:52.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums