Last One To Post Wins [145]

  1. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 11,501
    Mint 19.1
       #911

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    A late good afternoon / good evening all.

    Same crappy weather a lot of you are experiencing only up north it is ice with snow tonight.

    Got that section of railing off my deck. We want to replace the whole railing but now realize all those screws we see are basically rusted off in place. Takes 30 minutes a post to remove properly.

    Did manage to jam my finger between pry bar and deck. Just a little blood and redness, looks like I get to keep the nail.

    So Tiger Woods did it, won his fifth Green Jacket.
    A saws all to cut railing off above screw then split the rest to expose the screw either grind off or break off, the screw is hardened so will not cut with a hack saw.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 13,743
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809
    Thread Starter
       #912

    Night Andre, have a good week.

    Thanks beeman, that is sort of like what I did. On third post, as I learned. When I split post I opened it up within the bracket. Left all those screws in the wood and went after those attaching bracket to deck.

    Actually it is a good thing we are doing this. I guess I should have known screws would rust, just never knew how bad they were.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 13,743
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809
    Thread Starter
       #913

    Dinner time.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 11,501
    Mint 19.1
       #914

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    Night Andre, have a good week.

    Thanks beeman, that is sort of like what I did. On third post, as I learned. When I split post I opened it up within the bracket. Left all those screws in the wood and went after those attaching bracket to deck.

    Actually it is a good thing we are doing this. I guess I should have known screws would rust, just never knew how bad they were.
    The treated wood will attack any thing not hot dipped galvanize or stainless.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    #915

    K, I'm gettin pissed off with all this 'Material Design', 'Fluent Design', 'Modern UI', whatever the hell you wanna call it!!!

    Live links no longer balloon, highlight, change color or underline, or all of the above, on mouse hover!!!

    Geting to be a pita!!!

    Anybody else???
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 40,514
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #916

    Edwin said: View Post
    K, I'm gettin pissed off with all this 'Material Design', 'Fluent Design', 'Modern UI', whatever the hell you wanna call it!!!

    Live links no longer balloon, highlight, change color or underline, or all of the above, on mouse hover!!!

    Geting to be a p•i•t•a!!!

    Anybody else???
    Evening, Edwin. What digital horror is causing this? If you say Edge, you're on your own!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    #917

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Evening, Edwin. What digital horror is causing this? If you say Edge, you're on your own!
    It's all over the place; YouTube's probably the worst for it though...

    with the 'New YouTube' you can't tell if you're on a live link or not, unless you pay attention to the url cheat in the bottom left corner!!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000592.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	78.2 KB 
ID:	230632

    (I'm glad it's still possible to hack-disable it!!!)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 40,514
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #918

    Edwin said: View Post
    It's all over the place; YouTube's probably the worst for it though...

    with the 'New YouTube' you can't tell if you're on a live link or not, unless you pay attention to the url cheat in the bottom left corner!!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000592.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	78.2 KB 
ID:	230632

    (I'm glad it's still possible to hack-disable it!!!)
    Dark mode messing with it? I've seen that before.

    What browser?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    #919

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Dark mode messing with it? I've seen that before.

    What browser?
    Light or Dark Mode!

    Any browser!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    #920

    Edwin said: View Post
    Light or Dark Mode!

    Any browser!
    Those are just The Latest Posts I think . See Below:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	1 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	230633
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [131] in Chillout Room
Good Morning Ken.
Last One To Post Wins [120] in Chillout Room
Main rig is all done.... :) 186719
Last One To Post Wins [79] in Chillout Room
Gotta head out to get some groceries while they're still on sale. You all have a good safe day & Tomcat, watch out for funny tasting coffee :chuckle:
Last One To Post Wins [38] in Chillout Room
Not sure I was ready to be up but couldn't resist the smell of coffee coming from this site.
Last One To Post Wins [28] in Chillout Room
Morning guys. Up for a while, did Xmas eve with Family last night. Today sleep late, Warriors vs Cavs at 2PM, lazy around is my plan :) 3 Ho's A Guy
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:13.
Find Us