Last One To Post Wins [145]

  1. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 26,796
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #371

    labeeman said: View Post
    Afternoon Everybody a monster is headed for me

    Attachment 229931
    Afternoon Beeman. That looks angry.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    #372

    labeeman said: View Post
    Afternoon Everybody a monster is headed for me

    Attachment 229931
    Charge up the cell phone in case the power goes out. I have mine on the charger right now because of a smaller storm getting here. Last time I lost power a couple years back, my cell was at 33% and I was so mad at myself lol.

    It took them 15-17 hours to restore power after it went out right at sun down.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    #373

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Afternoon TC and Josey
    Good Afternoon Mike.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 12,009
    Mint 19.1
       #374

    Access Denied said: View Post
    Charge up the cell phone in case the power goes out. I have mine on the charger right now because of a smaller storm getting here. Last time I lost power a couple years back, my cell was at 33% and I was so mad at myself lol.

    It took them 15-17 hours to restore power after it went out right at sun down.
    After a hurricane we can be without power for Days.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    #375

    labeeman said: View Post
    After a hurricane we can be without power for Days.
    Hope you make it thru that storm Beeman, does look bad. Think you got a generator ....I've always had one myself.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 17,523
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #376

    labeeman said: View Post
    After a hurricane we can be without power for Days.
    Hope you'll make it fine Beeman.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7.    #377

    labeeman said: View Post
    After a hurricane we can be without power for Days.
    Good Luck beeman.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 12,009
    Mint 19.1
       #378

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Hope you make it thru that storm Beeman, does look bad. Think you got a generator ....I've always had one myself.
    Yep I do have a generator have not fired them up in about 10+ years.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    #379

    labeeman said: View Post
    Yep I do have a generator have not fired them up in about 10+ years.
    Ooook ....they do require maintenance once in a while...
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    #380

    Interesting got an email from UPS, that I got a package coming, will be delivered tomorrow .....I got all my orders last week. So I have no idea what this package is. LoL
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [131] in Chillout Room
Good Morning Ken.
Last One To Post Wins [120] in Chillout Room
Main rig is all done.... :) 186719
Last One To Post Wins [79] in Chillout Room
Gotta head out to get some groceries while they're still on sale. You all have a good safe day & Tomcat, watch out for funny tasting coffee :chuckle:
Last One To Post Wins [38] in Chillout Room
Not sure I was ready to be up but couldn't resist the smell of coffee coming from this site.
Last One To Post Wins [28] in Chillout Room
Morning guys. Up for a while, did Xmas eve with Family last night. Today sleep late, Warriors vs Cavs at 2PM, lazy around is my plan :) 3 Ho's A Guy
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:20.
Find Us