Last One To Post Wins [145]

  1.    #1411

    kado897 said: View Post
    Morning Josey.
    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    Good day everyone.

    Cold wet and damp here.

    Heading north today for what was supposed to be a family gathering. Everyone got sick but us so it will be a small lunch.

    Happy Birthday @Access Denied

    Enjoy that strawberry cake that fine woman was baking for you.
    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Good morning Josey
    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Good morning / afternoon folks.

    Quite the downpour yesterday for a while, supposed to be in the 60's with more rain today.

    Good news from the doc yesterday, my Wife's A1C's came down again

    Happy B Day @Access Denied
    Good Morning Guys.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 25,695
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #1412

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Good morning / afternoon folks.

    Quite the downpour yesterday for a while, supposed to be in the 60's with more rain today.

    Good news from the doc yesterday, my Wife's A1C's came down again

    Happy B Day @Access Denied
    Morning Borg. That's good news.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 24,135
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #1413

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    Morning Mike. Same weather here.

    Morning Borg. Great news on your wife.
    Morning Ken.

    Yep, they were 10.5 about a year ago, came down to 8.3 6 months ago & not they're 7.1. Still somewhat high but much better, 10 was considered a dangerous level.

    kado897 said: View Post
    Morning Borg. That's good news.
    Afternoon kado.

    Yepperz, hopefully that trend keeps going.

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    Good Morning Guys.
    Morning Josey, hope you're doing better & getting well.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 14,300
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809
    Thread Starter
       #1414

    Afternoon Keith. Thanks, my mother-in-law is upset. Booked the party room and my wife has been cooking for a couple of days.


    For sure your wife wants to be off any level marked Dangerous. I see so many drug ads on the US networks, glad one is actually working.


    Morning Josey. You asked about golf on Friday. We have the golf channel and they televise a large part of the Thursday and Friday rounds.


    Well I better get ready.... wife announced departure time.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 24,135
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #1415

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    Afternoon Keith. Thanks, my mother-in-law is upset. Booked the party room and my wife has been cooking for a couple of days.


    For sure your wife wants to be off any level marked Dangerous. I see so many drug ads on the US networks, glad one is actually working.


    Morning Josey. You asked about golf on Friday. We have the golf channel and they televise a large part of the Thursday and Friday rounds.


    Well I better get ready.... wife announced departure time.
    Apparently the Trulicity is helping with the insulin absorption so glad that's actually doing something.

    Have a good safe day Ken
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    #1416

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Morning Ken.

    Yep, they were 10.5 about a year ago, came down to 8.3 6 months ago & not they're 7.1. Still somewhat high but much better, 10 was considered a dangerous level.



    Afternoon kado.

    Yepperz, hopefully that trend keeps going.



    Morning Josey, hope you're doing better & getting well.
    Thanks Dr Borg and Good news about your wife!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 41,126
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #1417

    Morning, Dr. Good to hear about the wife.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    #1418

    COMPUTIAC said: View Post
    Mornin' lurkin' Wynona 'n Gents, 60 foggy 'n rain.
    No speedo weather insight for a long time.
    Good morning Bob
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 24,135
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #1419

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Morning, Dr. Good to hear about the wife.
    Morning Tomcat. Thanks.

    We got quite the storm yesterday, it clogged one of the gutters out back, so I had to run out in the rain & unclog it. Came back in, my Wife came up to use the bathroom and is asking "Why are you wet?" I said I was watching a lot of porn & I guess it just overwhelmed me.

    Yes, my arm still hurts a bit....I swear, no sense of humor.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 24,135
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #1420

    Morning OM & Sammy. Warmer weather up there I hope.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [131] in Chillout Room
Good Morning Ken.
Last One To Post Wins [120] in Chillout Room
Main rig is all done.... :) 186719
Last One To Post Wins [79] in Chillout Room
Gotta head out to get some groceries while they're still on sale. You all have a good safe day & Tomcat, watch out for funny tasting coffee :chuckle:
Last One To Post Wins [38] in Chillout Room
Not sure I was ready to be up but couldn't resist the smell of coffee coming from this site.
Last One To Post Wins [28] in Chillout Room
Morning guys. Up for a while, did Xmas eve with Family last night. Today sleep late, Warriors vs Cavs at 2PM, lazy around is my plan :) 3 Ho's A Guy
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02.
Find Us