Last One To Post Wins [145]

  1. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 40,482
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #991

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Sorry I missed your post on that one....been benching all day...LoL
    That's ok, Mike. Actually, it was out last Wednesday. Don't throw anything at me!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 40,482
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #992

    Josey....not all is lost. Least your 1809 is spit polished, and ready for the real one.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 16,949
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #993

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    That's ok, Mike. Actually, it was out last Wednesday. Don't throw anything at me!
    but, but, Mike was benching! Why would he throw anything at you? It's only false new update for a day or so anyway
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    #994

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Josey....not all is lost. Least your 1809 is spit polished, and ready for the real one.
    This is true but all this did was create work for me... Maybe I should have downloaded the ISO instead of choosing upgrade now??
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 40,482
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #995

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    This is true but all this did was create work for me... Maybe I should have downloaded the ISO instead of choosing upgrade now??
    Actually, now that you mention that..... in the past, when the new FU's come out, I've used the MCT first to get an ISO, just to have, tucked away. Then, do the actual update via Update Assistant, I think it's cleaner looking and friendlier. Don't like doing it WU, too many things can go wrong. Just me......
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    #996

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Actually, now that you mention that..... in the past, when the new FU's come out, I've used the MCT first to get an ISO, just to have, tucked away. Then, do the actual update via Update Assistant, I think it's cleaner looking and friendlier. Don't like doing it WU, too many things can go wrong. Just me......
    I will try that and see what I get-Nothing to loose...

    Naw it is all BS. I extracted it and it is still 1809.
    Last edited by Josey Wales; 6 Days Ago at 15:05. Reason: Additional Commernt.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 40,482
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #997

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    I will try that and see what I get-Nothing to loose...

    Naw it is all BS. I extracted it and it is still 1809.
    Yep, would expect it to be. That process is what I normally do when the real FU is available.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 13,709
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809
    Thread Starter
       #998

    Afternoon / evening folks.

    Back from the fireplace shop, ouch. Beautiful stuff but .....

    Given price my wife may choose to not get one.

    Thanks Wynona on the deck railing info. I'm looking at using the HD "Peak Aluminum Railing". This comes in four or six foot sections.

    https://www.homedepot.ca/product/rai...ers/1000406556

    Yes beeman doing job once is cheaper than redoing.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 16,949
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #999

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    Afternoon / evening folks.

    Back from the fireplace shop, ouch. Beautiful stuff but .....

    Given price my wife may choose to not get one.

    Thanks Wynona on the deck railing info. I'm looking at using the HD "Peak Aluminum Railing". This comes in four or six foot sections.

    https://www.homedepot.ca/product/rai...ers/1000406556

    Yes beeman doing job once is cheaper than redoing.
    Evening Ken.
    How did you mange to get into AD's home with that link?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	4.4 KB 
ID:	230697
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 13,709
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809
    Thread Starter
       #1000

    Evening Andre.

    I'm learning from the best....

    Strange they would block access to a railing sold in a major store from another country. Railing looks like this

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	286.0 KB 
ID:	230700

    without the mountains or lake.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [131] in Chillout Room
Good Morning Ken.
Last One To Post Wins [120] in Chillout Room
Main rig is all done.... :) 186719
Last One To Post Wins [79] in Chillout Room
Gotta head out to get some groceries while they're still on sale. You all have a good safe day & Tomcat, watch out for funny tasting coffee :chuckle:
Last One To Post Wins [38] in Chillout Room
Not sure I was ready to be up but couldn't resist the smell of coffee coming from this site.
Last One To Post Wins [28] in Chillout Room
Morning guys. Up for a while, did Xmas eve with Family last night. Today sleep late, Warriors vs Cavs at 2PM, lazy around is my plan :) 3 Ho's A Guy
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:20.
Find Us