Last One To Post Wins [144]

  1.    #891

    kado897 said: View Post
    Afternoon Bat.
    Hi Keith, being stupid and getting more stupider every day sucks
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 41,092
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #892

    Bat 1 said: View Post
    Hi Keith, being stupid and getting more stupider every day sucks
    You want something to identity and allow deletion of old obscure WTF drivers?

    Release DriverStore Explorer v0.10.15 · lostindark/DriverStoreExplorer · GitHub

    Afternoon, Bat!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    #893

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    You want something to identity and allow deletion of old obscure WTF drivers?

    Release DriverStore Explorer v0.10.15 · lostindark/DriverStoreExplorer · GitHub

    Afternoon, Bat!
    Thanks TC, somebody had mentioned one tool and Bat ran it and found over 2GB of crap but didn't remove it, and then he forgot the name.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 41,092
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #894

    Bat 1 said: View Post
    Thanks TC, somebody had mentioned one tool and Bat ran it and found over 2GB of crap but didn't remove it, and then he forgot the name.
    Might have been Wise Disk Cleaner. They are 2 totally different type of apps. No overlap whatsoever.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    #895

    Managed (BARELY) to put 109GB of garbage on the 110GB of space on a 120GB SSD and did it with The Device Cleanup tool then realized it prolly easier just using DDU and Windows Device Manager. Bat proud him figured out the problem so now to go back and do it on the Normal OS drive after making a few spare clones just in case. Later Folks
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.   My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    #897

    Brink already posted about the ASUS liveupdate utility with a file you can download to check if your infected about an hour ago.
    I don't use that utility, but I ran the check anyhow Andre, and I am clean.

    Operation ShadowHammer APT targeted ASUS Live Update Utility - Windows 10 Forums
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 17,162
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
    Thread Starter
       #898

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Brink already posted about the ASUS liveupdate utility with a file you can download to check if your infected about an hour ago.
    I don't use that utility, but I ran the check anyhow Andre, and I am clean.

    Operation ShadowHammer APT targeted ASUS Live Update Utility - Windows 10 Forums
    Thanks Mike. Didn't checked… seemed important and so I posted it ..
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    #899

    AndreTen said: View Post
    Thanks Mike. Didn't checked… seemed important and so I posted it ..
    Yes your right, always good to post information like this.......Thanks Andre.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 17,162
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
    Thread Starter
       #900

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Yes your right, always good to post information like this.......Thanks Andre.
    I thought about you and Ken as I've read about it..
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [135] in Chillout Room
It seems like beeman won't have a beer with us. He is probably drinking honey.;)
Last One To Post Wins [64] in Chillout Room
Good Morning everybody the sun may shine here today has been overcast for four day now.
Last One To Post Wins [41] in Chillout Room
Geez! I'm sure glad it was Mike that set Bob straight on the backups, and not me! :roflmao:
Last One To Post Wins [4] in Chillout Room
Yea.. I forgot about that.
Last One To Post Wins [3] in Chillout Room
*takes deep breath* Okay, I can do this! I'm off to go speak with a legend!
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:10.
Find Us