Last One To Post Wins [142]

  1.    #791

    Morning Mike, Keith, TC, Paul and Beeman. It's pouring rain here (Think I got everybody?)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 24,550
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #792

    Bat 1 said: View Post
    Morning Mike, Keith, TC, Paul and Beeman. It's pouring rain here (Think I got everybody?)
    Morning Bat.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 39,858
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #793

    kado897 said: View Post
    Morning Bat.
    Morning Bat. Nice new avatar. You a vitamin now?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 24,550
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #794

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Morning Bat. Nice new avatar. You a vitamin now?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    #795

    Bat was busy last week trying to get as much yard work as possible done before the rain. This Week it's trying to salvage Bat.2's 4-Wheeler he crashed and sunk Saturday night. Lost his iPhone and got a broke wing -aka- broke shoulder, so looks like Bat going to be doing all the yard work for the next 6-8 weeks.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 24,550
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #796

    Bat 1 said: View Post
    Bat was busy last week trying to get as much yard work as possible done before the rain. This Week it's trying to salvage Bat.2's 4-Wheeler he crashed and sunk Saturday night. Lost his iPhone and got a broke wing -aka- broke shoulder, so looks like Bat going to be doing all the yard work for the next 6-8 weeks.
    Sounds nasty. Hope he's ok.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 39,858
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #797

    Bat 1 said: View Post
    Bat was busy last week trying to get as much yard work as possible done before the rain. This Week it's trying to salvage Bat.2's 4-Wheeler he crashed and sunk Saturday night. Lost his iPhone and got a broke wing -aka- broke shoulder, so looks like Bat going to be doing all the yard work for the next 6-8 weeks.
    Was Bat.2 doing something Bat.2 should not have been doing? Or did the bayou just reach out and suck him in?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    #798

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Morning Beeman, Andre, Keith, and Mike.

    33, cloudy. Suppose to get 2-5" snow/ice/rain but it ain't doing' nuttin' yet. Schools are closed, of course.
    Well its 3 here right now, with 3 to 6" of snow starting tomorrow.
    Morning TC ...
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    #799

    paulsalter said: View Post
    Good Moaning Mike, Andre, Keith, beeman & TC
    Good morning Paul
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    #800

    Good morning Bat man ....hope your shoulder gets better soon.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [96] in Chillout Room
Time to sign out, getting too dark to see the keyboard ;) g'night all, speak tomorrow :)
Last One To Post Wins [53] in Chillout Room
Wonder if the birds leaving this early means a early winter.....:confused:
Last One To Post Wins [50] in Chillout Room
Morning all. :) The dark history behind the olympic games, story here: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/07/olympic-games-history-rio-david-goldblatt/ :mad: Hawaii volcano forms lava smiley face, story here:...
Last One To Post Wins [42] in Chillout Room
On 2nd Cup of coffee ....almost awake now....:)
Last One To Post Wins [6] in Chillout Room
Did you use PC Decrapifier? The PC Decrapifier Wipes Unwanted Junk | The PC Decrapifier I use it on all new laptops. Or if I need to do a factory reset.
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:06.
Find Us