Last One To Post Wins [141]

  1. Access Denied's Avatar
    Posts : 6,157
    Win10 RS5 x64
       1 Week Ago #1821

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Well this upsets me, I bought a lifetime license for MiniTool and now it tells me my license is not valid anymore.....sent them an email.....
    The portable version is not updated yet and I will just click no to their update. I will never install it again. Trying to hijack my PC twice in an UPGRADE.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    1 Week Ago #1822

    Access Denied said: View Post
    The portable version is not updated yet and I will just click no to their update. I will never install it again. Trying to hijack my PC twice in an UPGRADE.
    I can't even startup my older version....never even got a chance to upgrade....
    I paid 59.00 for a lifetime license....
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. Access Denied's Avatar
    Posts : 6,157
    Win10 RS5 x64
       1 Week Ago #1823

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    I can't even startup my older version....never even got a chance to upgrade....
    I paid 59.00 for a lifetime license....
    That is just terrible. Selling a lifetime and then doing that to you. Even worse than trying to hijack users pc's with software.......
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    1 Week Ago #1824

    Access Denied said: View Post
    That is just terrible. Selling a lifetime and then doing that to you. Even worse than trying to hijack users pc's with software.......
    Installed version 11, after tech support sent me a link......did not install anything but MiniTool. But, my license is still not working, waiting for tech support again....
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5. Access Denied's Avatar
    Posts : 6,157
    Win10 RS5 x64
       1 Week Ago #1825

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Installed version 11, after tech support sent me a link......did not install anything but MiniTool. But, my license is still not working, waiting for tech support again....
    I wonder if MS bought them out and is providing support Click image for larger version. 

Name:	peep.gif 
Views:	21 
Size:	4.0 KB 
ID:	224093
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    1 Week Ago #1826

    Access Denied said: View Post
    I wonder if MS bought them out and is providing support Click image for larger version. 

Name:	peep.gif 
Views:	21 
Size:	4.0 KB 
ID:	224093
    If I wasn't so dam mad, I'd be laff'n AD
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7. Access Denied's Avatar
    Posts : 6,157
    Win10 RS5 x64
       1 Week Ago #1827

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    If I wasn't so dam mad, I'd be laff'n AD
    Going to lay down and watch some TV before bed. Good N rested before work tomm. Take care all and good night
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 12,801
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809
       1 Week Ago #1828

    Thanks for news TC and thanks for mentioning the tag along AD. Updated, no extras.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 39,395
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       1 Week Ago #1829

    Access Denied said: View Post
    Going to lay down and watch some TV before bed. Good N rested before work tomm. Take care all and good night
    Night, AD. Had to uninstall that MBAM Extension in FF. Crashed FF just like the previous one. FF 65, 64, and 63. No, not trying FF Beta!

    Sorry you guys had such a bummer time with MiniTool. Guess after I got burned by it one time with the extra "goodies", I stared at it 5 or 6 times on each page. Free, not paid.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 12,801
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809
       1 Week Ago #1830

    Night AD

    Hope weather holds for you tomorrow. Going to be real crappy here tomorrow. Everything from snow to rain. Real mess.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [128] in Chillout Room
Well folks, time for me to head out, we're getting ready to grab some BK, settle in & watch Disenchantment You all take care & have a good day :-)
Last One To Post Wins [126] in Chillout Room
Wow. Amazon is really slow today. Most have a lot shoppers trying to get those Prime Day deals.
Last One To Post Wins [79] in Chillout Room
Gotta head out to get some groceries while they're still on sale. You all have a good safe day & Tomcat, watch out for funny tasting coffee :chuckle:
Last One To Post Wins [56] in Chillout Room
Now to figure out what I want to eat.....thinking ....meat lovers pizza ..... :drool:don't tell Bob thou....
Last One To Post Wins [38] in Chillout Room
Not sure I was ready to be up but couldn't resist the smell of coffee coming from this site.
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:56.
Find Us