Last One To Post Wins [141]

  1. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 12,801
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809
       1 Week Ago #1531

    Morning Bat

    Now that helps calm my nerves ..... yikes !!


    Morning TC

    Morning Josey. You haven't mentioned so I assume all is good but how is that knee of yours?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 39,395
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       1 Week Ago #1532

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Morning Josey, hope you're feeling better.



    Morning "Obviously feeling lazy" Tomcat
    Morning, Dr. My toe says good morning, too. In a whimper.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 23,083
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       1 Week Ago #1533

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Morning, Dr. My toe says good morning, too. In a whimper.
    So how did that go with the doc? Hope you're not in any pain.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 12,801
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809
       1 Week Ago #1534

    If you read back.... TC has a newborn.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 12,801
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809
       1 Week Ago #1535

    Well I better get the snow whipped into shape. Finished my inside duties.

    Want to get a good annual review !!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. Access Denied's Avatar
    Posts : 6,157
    Win10 RS5 x64
       1 Week Ago #1536

    Good morning all

    Finally done running around town. Ate breakfast and now to do laundry (thanks Ken for reminding me haha)

    Ken, I am using an app on my Android called just "Contacts" and I cannot find it in my installed apps list. I guess it is a default app on my cell.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 23,083
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       1 Week Ago #1537

    The techs told me a couple stories about MRI scans, they say they've seen it all. One lady started banging on the machine yelling for them to let her out. Another lady passed out while in the machine.

    They said one guy came in & had a paper clip hidden in his hand & let it go when he crossed the line to watch it fly across the room. Looked neat except due to that they had to shut the machine down & reset it. A several hour procedure.

    Access Denied said: View Post
    Good morning all

    Finally done running around town. Ate breakfast and now to do laundry (thanks Ken for reminding me haha)

    Ken, I am using an app on my Android called just "Contacts" and I cannot find it in my installed apps list. I guess it is a default app on my cell.
    Morning AD
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 23,932
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       1 Week Ago #1538

    Access Denied said: View Post
    Good morning all

    Finally done running around town. Ate breakfast and now to do laundry (thanks Ken for reminding me haha)

    Ken, I am using an app on my Android called just "Contacts" and I cannot find it in my installed apps list. I guess it is a default app on my cell.
    Morning AD
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    1 Week Ago #1539

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Morning Josey, hope you're feeling better.



    Morning "Obviously feeling lazy" Tomcat
    My cold is better, but the knee still hurts a tad.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 39,395
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       1 Week Ago #1540

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    If you read back.... TC has a newborn.
    It sure as hell felt like it!
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [128] in Chillout Room
Well folks, time for me to head out, we're getting ready to grab some BK, settle in & watch Disenchantment You all take care & have a good day :-)
Last One To Post Wins [126] in Chillout Room
Wow. Amazon is really slow today. Most have a lot shoppers trying to get those Prime Day deals.
Last One To Post Wins [79] in Chillout Room
Gotta head out to get some groceries while they're still on sale. You all have a good safe day & Tomcat, watch out for funny tasting coffee :chuckle:
Last One To Post Wins [56] in Chillout Room
Now to figure out what I want to eat.....thinking ....meat lovers pizza ..... :drool:don't tell Bob thou....
Last One To Post Wins [38] in Chillout Room
Not sure I was ready to be up but couldn't resist the smell of coffee coming from this site.
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:58.
Find Us