Last One To Post Wins [137]

Page 41 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
  1.    5 Days Ago #401

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Morning folks, plane was 2 hrs late, took off with snow blowing like crazy, got here 12 PM E time. I'm here, it's cold, I gave up my seat for another so a family could sit together, they offered me $25 off my next fare, I asked for free food instead, no can do so gave it the the family since they said they flew Alaska a lot.

    Have to start making calls & getting things rolling, wish you all a good safe day. I'm a decent hotel with not so decent wi fi reception, but it works & the coffee is free
    Good morning Borg, glad you had a safe trip, take care.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 10,537
    Mint 18.3
    Thread Starter
       5 Days Ago #402

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Good morning Beeman, Buzzy, and Eddy
    The forecast for the next few days are good cool with plenty of sunshine Friday and Saturday rain in the forecast with 2 to 4 inches.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 11,505
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1803
       5 Days Ago #403

    Morning Mike. I met another Sami like that this morning. Good thing this is an indoor cat, she would take a terrible toll on bird population.

    You got to get that ark built beeman.

    Off to the store. Catch up later.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    5 Days Ago #404

    labeeman said: View Post
    The forecast for the next few days are good cool with plenty of sunshine Friday and Saturday rain in the forecast with 2 to 4 inches.
    I just made a trip to the store, its 29° outside with some wind blowing, feels like its around 10° to me.....but it is a sunny day.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    5 Days Ago #405

    Sammy is also a mouse hunter too, she has found and killed 5 mice...OUTSIDE ....no mice in the house....they are Vol's. I've seen her go thru 16" of snow finding them. Never had a Doberman that had any interest in hunting mice!!! Strange dog I got. LoL
    Once she kills them she drops them in the front walkway so I can see them.....very proud of herself.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,953
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       5 Days Ago #406

    kado897 said: View Post
    Night Bill.
    Good afternoon, Keith.

    AndreTen said: View Post
    Morning Keith
    Good afternoon, Andre.

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Good morning Keith and Andre, its a cool 27° outside this morning.
    Good morning, Mike & Sammy. It's 36° here. Gracie just came in for her second morning greeting. Stands flat footed and jumps into my lap and hugs me.

    paulsalter said: View Post
    Morning All
    Good afternoon, Paul.

    Doc943 said: View Post
    Morning Mike. Morning all!
    Good morning, Doc.

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Morning Doc, Mike, Keith, Andre, and Paul! Happy Tuesday!
    Good morning, TC and kitties.

    labeeman said: View Post
    Good Afternoon Keith
    Good Afternoon Andre
    Good Morning Mike and Sammy
    Good Afternoon Paul
    Good Afternoon Doc
    Good Morning TC
    Good Morning Josey
    Good Morning Bob
    Good morning, Beeman, Buzzy, Eddy and Tommy.

    COMPUTIAC said: View Post
    Mornin' Gents, 36 windy 'n sunny.

    Mornin' Beeman, BB, E 'n T.
    Good morning, Bob.

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    Good day all.

    Cold here but sun is out.

    Isn't the thread looking very festive except for a couple of humbugs.

    Met a dobi on the street this morning, Kieran. Boy was she friendly. Beautiful dog. Her brother, Hank, a bull Mastiff was just a friendly.

    Morning beeman.
    Good morning, Ken.

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Morning folks, plane was 2 hrs late, took off with snow blowing like crazy, got here 12 PM E time. I'm here, it's cold, I gave up my seat for another so a family could sit together, they offered me $25 off my next fare, I asked for free food instead, no can do so gave it the the family since they said they flew Alaska a lot.

    Have to start making calls & getting things rolling, wish you all a good safe day. I'm a decent hotel with not so decent wi fi reception, but it works & the coffee is free
    Guess it's better to get there late than never. So, I hope you got a nice seat mate. Nice of ya.

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Sammy is also a mouse hunter too, she has found and killed 5 mice...OUTSIDE ....no mice in the house....they are Vol's. I've seen her go thru 16" of snow finding them. Never had a Doberman that had any interest in hunting mice!!! Strange dog I got. LoL
    Once she kills them she drops them in the front walkway so I can see them.....very proud of herself.
    Lucy has been bringing me dead tiny mice and tiny gophers. The last couple days, she's been bringing me worm snakes! They look like earthworms, but don't feel like 'em! I've used a lot of disposable gloves picking up and throwing out Lucy's finds. Never heard of worm snakes in Texas, don't like 'em!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    5 Days Ago #407

    kado897 said: View Post
    And stray Ninja Cats.
    OH boy, you know whats coming after "She" reads your post.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    5 Days Ago #408

    Mornin' Wynona with the yucky presents from Gracie.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    5 Days Ago #409

    Good morning Wynona, Gracie, and Lucy
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 22,577
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       5 Days Ago #410

    Morning Wynona, Gracie, and Lucy.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 41 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [135] in Chillout Room
It seems like beeman won't have a beer with us. He is probably drinking honey.;)
Last One To Post Wins [126] in Chillout Room
Wow. Amazon is really slow today. Most have a lot shoppers trying to get those Prime Day deals.
Last One To Post Wins [51] in Chillout Room
Well, I'm gonna pack it in....get lots of rest, y'all, never know what MS will throw out on Patch Tuesday! They may auto-downgrade everybody to Win 7 !! night, all! :sleepy::sleep:
Last One To Post Wins [19] in Chillout Room
Howdy guys
Last One To Post Wins [5] in Chillout Room
16895
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:23.
Find Us