Last One To Post Wins [137]

  1. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 10,826
    Mint 18.3
    Thread Starter
       09 Dec 2018 #1191

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    Good day all.

    Sunny and cold. I'll take the sunny.

    See that storm is going to clobber North Carolina. Not having a good year.
    Good Morning Ken
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. Access Denied's Avatar
    Posts : 5,635
    Win10 RS5 x64
       09 Dec 2018 #1192

    Good morning Ken
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    09 Dec 2018 #1193

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Don't know if anybody posted it....

    Attachment 216732
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 12,254
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809
       09 Dec 2018 #1194

    Morning Mike

    Morning beeman

    Morning AD
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 23,272
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       09 Dec 2018 #1195

    COMPUTIAC said: View Post
    Mornin' Gents, 30 'n cloudy.
    Morning Bob.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 23,272
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       09 Dec 2018 #1196

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    Good day all.

    Sunny and cold. I'll take the sunny.

    See that storm is going to clobber North Carolina. Not having a good year.
    Morning Ken.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. Access Denied's Avatar
    Posts : 5,635
    Win10 RS5 x64
       09 Dec 2018 #1197

    These commercials this morning Hey buy a 1000$ phone and get a free tv.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 38,770
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       09 Dec 2018 #1198

    Access Denied said: View Post
    These commercials this morning Hey buy a 1000$ phone and get a free tv.
    Here’s the deal: Buy a Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy S9, or Galaxy S9+, and you’ll get a free 32-inch Samsung TV. Specifically, it’s this J4000 Series 32-inch Samsung 720p set. The resolution certainly isn’t the greatest, but it’s still slightly surreal to live in a world where the 32-inch flatscreen TV is the thing getting thrown in for free when you purchase a cell phone.

    Best Buy BGR
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. Access Denied's Avatar
    Posts : 5,635
    Win10 RS5 x64
       09 Dec 2018 #1199

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Here’s the deal: Buy a Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy S9, or Galaxy S9+, and you’ll get a free 32-inch Samsung TV. Specifically, it’s this J4000 Series 32-inch Samsung 720p set. The resolution certainly isn’t the greatest, but it’s still slightly surreal to live in a world where the 32-inch flatscreen TV is the thing getting thrown in for free when you purchase a cell phone.

    Best Buy BGR
    T Mobile is giving away a 50" 4k tv with a Galaxy phone.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 12,254
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809
       09 Dec 2018 #1200

    Afternoon Keith

    Morning TC


    We see those ads up here in the north, they must be counting on you using lots of data. Just don't understand the numbers.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [135] in Chillout Room
It seems like beeman won't have a beer with us. He is probably drinking honey.;)
Last One To Post Wins [126] in Chillout Room
Wow. Amazon is really slow today. Most have a lot shoppers trying to get those Prime Day deals.
Last One To Post Wins [51] in Chillout Room
Well, I'm gonna pack it in....get lots of rest, y'all, never know what MS will throw out on Patch Tuesday! They may auto-downgrade everybody to Win 7 !! night, all! :sleepy::sleep:
Last One To Post Wins [19] in Chillout Room
Howdy guys
Last One To Post Wins [5] in Chillout Room
16895
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:38.
Find Us