Last One To Post Wins [134]

Page 1 of 191 1231151101 ... LastLast
  1.    2 Weeks Ago #1

    Last One To Post Wins [134]


    Off to bed, take care and goodnight all Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goodnight.gif 
Views:	90 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	210758
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 37,783
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       2 Weeks Ago #2

    Night, AD
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 10,343
    Mint 18.3
       2 Weeks Ago #3

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Good evening TC
    Evening Mike and Sammy

    Access Denied said: View Post
    Off to bed, take care and goodnight all Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goodnight.gif 
Views:	90 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	210758
    Good Night AD hope the weather is nice to you.

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Evening AD, beeman & Bob.
    Evening TC
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    2 Weeks Ago #4

    Good Night AD, stay dry.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    2 Weeks Ago #5

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Hello Bobby
    Holy smokes Mikey, you're up late.
    Any mini humans for Sammy to chase back home ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,812
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       2 Weeks Ago #6

    labeeman said: View Post
    This system is moving Slow which means it could drop a lot of rain I am not in a flood zone it takes a lot of rain to Food my yard and even more before it will enter the house 20" above the ground. They forecast the storm to hit about 1AM Thursday.

    Attachment 210743
    It just hit here and almost drownded me!

    I got a call from Walmart to pick up a prescription we'd had trouble getting approved so I decided to pick up a few things while I was out . . . big mistake! Checked out and headed for the door to see it coming down in buckets! I was soaked by the time I got my stuff in the car and then had to get it out when I got home; drownded again!

    At least Johnny has a week's worth of the medicine he needs, although I'm still going to have to fight to get it approved again by Medicare.

    I think I'm going to ask his pulmonary doctor to prescribe it. I think he knows more about COPD than our primary care doc does.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,812
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       2 Weeks Ago #7

    Access Denied said: View Post
    Yeah, major storm here also later. Charging my cell to full power and keeping it at 100% in chance that the storm knocks out power

    Praying it doesn't. I just filled the fridge with food over the last couple days.
    Thank goodness we're on the same power grid as the hospital here; if we should lose power, we'll be first to get it back.

    Even so, I may have to get a small generator just in case so Johnny can use his nebulizer.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    2 Weeks Ago #8

    COMPUTIAC said: View Post
    Holy smokes Mikey, you're up late.
    Any mini humans for Sammy to chase back home ?
    We never have any kids show up, been that way for years now Bob. Think we are too far out in the country.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 10,343
    Mint 18.3
       2 Weeks Ago #9

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    We never have any kids show up, been that way for years now Bob. Think we are too far out in the country.
    Same here and there are no sidewalks just ditches no place for kids and adults to walk away from traffic.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 10,343
    Mint 18.3
       2 Weeks Ago #10

    Wynona said: View Post
    It just hit here and almost drownded me!

    I got a call from Walmart to pick up a prescription we'd had trouble getting approved so I decided to pick up a few things while I was out . . . big mistake! Checked out and headed for the door to see it coming down in buckets! I was soaked by the time I got my stuff in the car and then had to get it out when I got home; drownded again!

    At least Johnny has a week's worth of the medicine he needs, although I'm still going to have to fight to get it approved again by Medicare.

    I think I'm going to ask his pulmonary doctor to prescribe it. I think he knows more about COPD than our primary care doc does.
    Glad you got Johnny's med at the beginning of the storm it has not hit here yet last radar it was just hitting Houston. Hope it will pass quickly for you. That is not going to be the case here.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 1 of 191 1231151101 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [114] in Chillout Room
Morning lurking Bat.
Last One To Post Wins [100] in Chillout Room
Good night Wynona.
Last One To Post Wins [99] in Chillout Room
New thread guys :D
Last One To Post Wins [58] in Chillout Room
Mornin' Keith, Beeman, Dr.Borg. See ya later Dr.Borg. Worker showed up for 8am appointment an hour late. Enclosing the new pipe's now. No word on when heat will be on, just sayin', they're workin' on it. :(
Last One To Post Wins [39] in Chillout Room
Good Morning & Goodbye Borg Have a good day :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:04.
Find Us