Last One To Post Wins [134]

  1.    1 Week Ago #1601

    Wynona said: View Post
    I just booted into 1809.55, so I'll check it out.

    Is this what you show under Language, Access?

    Attachment 211708
    If I could check for you I would but I killed her off a long time ago 'n stuffed the remains in such a good place I forgot how to get there.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    1 Week Ago #1602

    Wynona said: View Post
    I think things are a bit messed up because I don't have Search anywhere in my Settings. Update and Security is the last thing on that page.
    Yet another reason I NEED them to release 1809 again. I need a clean install. My current 1809 is an install of 1803 on the old ssd I had, which has had a ton of stuff changed, programs installed, removed, etc. Then it was upgraded to 1809 on the same ssd. I loaded an image of that on the new SSD. I wanted to clean install right after they released it but they pulled it and I didn't get the *** MCT of it when I had the chance. My fault there.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    1 Week Ago #1603

    Wynona said: View Post
    No wonder nothing works! You gots it all turnt off!
    It is kind of useless without a headset/mike.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 37,866
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       1 Week Ago #1604

    Access Denied said: View Post
    Yet another reason I NEED them to release 1809 again. I need a clean install. My current 1809 is an install of 1803 on the old ssd I had, which has had a ton of stuff changed, programs installed, removed, etc. Then it was upgraded to 1809 on the same ssd. I loaded an image of that on the new SSD. I wanted to clean install right after they released it but they pulled it and I didn't get the *** MCT of it when I had the chance. My fault there.
    You want it? The one from the MCT before it was pulled dated Oct. 2nd?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,812
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       1 Week Ago #1605

    Access Denied said: View Post
    Yes I see that when I go into the Time & Language......but when I open Settings, I see Search right after Update & Security. I click on that and it only offers the languages I posted in the screen shot few min ago.
    Ah, here ya go . . . Maybe . . .

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cortana.PNG 
Views:	0 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	211711

    Note that I'm told that I'm currently using English, US and then I'm given other choices. I think what it's saying is that although you can use the other choices, the one you're currently using is the best one for Windows.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    1 Week Ago #1606

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    You want it? The one from the MCT before it was pulled dated Oct. 2nd?
    Thanks but nah, it might eat my documents ( have a backup as one should) LOL. I will wait on the new MCT. I really appreciate the offer though.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 37,866
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       1 Week Ago #1607

    Access Denied said: View Post
    Thanks but nah, it might eat my documents ( have a backup as one should) LOL. I will wait on the new MCT. I really appreciate the offer though.
    ....
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    1 Week Ago #1608

    Wynona said: View Post
    Ah, here ya go . . . Maybe . . .

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cortana.PNG 
Views:	0 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	211711

    Note that I'm told that I'm currently using English, US and then I'm given other choices.
    This is what I see there:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	211712
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 37,866
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       1 Week Ago #1609

    Well, I'm off.. Night, all.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,812
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       1 Week Ago #1610

    Access Denied said: View Post
    This is what I see there:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	211712
    OK, that's probably due to the fact that we have different versions of 1809.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [114] in Chillout Room
Morning lurking Bat.
Last One To Post Wins [100] in Chillout Room
Good night Wynona.
Last One To Post Wins [99] in Chillout Room
New thread guys :D
Last One To Post Wins [58] in Chillout Room
Mornin' Keith, Beeman, Dr.Borg. See ya later Dr.Borg. Worker showed up for 8am appointment an hour late. Enclosing the new pipe's now. No word on when heat will be on, just sayin', they're workin' on it. :(
Last One To Post Wins [39] in Chillout Room
Good Morning & Goodbye Borg Have a good day :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:26.
Find Us