Last One To Post Wins [134]

  1. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 37,734
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       1 Week Ago #1571

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    I thought that it was purposely not sent to The Preview Ring.??
    according to MS, yes.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    1 Week Ago #1572

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    I thought that it was purposely not sent to The Preview Ring.??
    Not sure if purposely but they didn't send it there the first time and ignored feedback. Then the mess that came from it happened. I think they learned their lesson.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 37,734
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       1 Week Ago #1573

    din-din
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    1 Week Ago #1574

    Access Denied said: View Post
    Not sure if purposely but they didn't send it there the first time and ignored feedback. Then the mess that came from it happened. I think they learned their lesson.
    Yes it was on purpose and whoever did it is probably working elsewhere. MS lost a great deal of credibility over this. They should cut back to one build a year.

    I was on 18277.1000 for two days and I used nothing that was not on 1809.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    1 Week Ago #1575

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    Yes it was on purpose and whoever did it is probably working elsewhere. MS lost a great deal of credibility over this. They should cut back to one build a year.
    One build a year would be perfect. Just update it until the next year. They are not adding enough new stuff for a build regardless. They can do all that in a CU.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    1 Week Ago #1576

    Access Denied said: View Post
    One build a year would be perfect. Just update it until the next year. They are not adding enough new stuff for a build regardless. They can do all that in a CU.
    Yes and then they would not have to put out a CU once a month for the entire build cycle, as they would have time to work out the bugs.
    Last edited by Josey Wales; 1 Week Ago at 19:46.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,811
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       1 Week Ago #1577

    COMPUTIAC said: View Post
    "She" is getting revenge on everyone who killed her off !
    I'm next.
    I been leavin' her to her own devices, but asking for her advice every so often, so as to stay in her good graces.

      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    1 Week Ago #1578

    Evenin' Edwin. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wpml_bye.gif 
Views:	17 
Size:	4.5 KB 
ID:	211705
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    1 Week Ago #1579

    Wynona said: View Post
    I been leavin' her to her own devices, but asking for her advice every so often, so as to stay in her good graces.

    She's gonna get you, sooner or later.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    1 Week Ago #1580

    Wynona said: View Post
    I been leavin' her to her own devices, but asking for her advice every so often, so as to stay in her good graces.

    Just checked on her also. I opened the language settings and it only offers this for me:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	211706

    Pretty bad that I am in the US and it does not offer that. Great job MS
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [114] in Chillout Room
Morning lurking Bat.
Last One To Post Wins [100] in Chillout Room
Good night Wynona.
Last One To Post Wins [99] in Chillout Room
New thread guys :D
Last One To Post Wins [58] in Chillout Room
Mornin' Keith, Beeman, Dr.Borg. See ya later Dr.Borg. Worker showed up for 8am appointment an hour late. Enclosing the new pipe's now. No word on when heat will be on, just sayin', they're workin' on it. :(
Last One To Post Wins [39] in Chillout Room
Good Morning & Goodbye Borg Have a good day :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:57.
Find Us