Show Us Your Desktop [8]

  1.    #1441

    Access Denied said: View Post
    File is too big for here. Over 9MB (it's 4k)


    Not sure what you are saying. I am pretty tired and most likely over thinking it lol.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	twiticon.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	6.1 KB 
ID:	234335

    like this
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    #1442

    I don't know how to put it here w/o uploading it somewhere.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,923
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #1443

    Select your pic you linked from imagur, click the link Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	2.4 KB 
ID:	234338, then add the page the original is on.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    #1444

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Select your pic you linked from imagur, click the link Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	2.4 KB 
ID:	234338, then add the page the original is on.
    Ahhh, I found that image after scrolling forever on a website. However, if you open the image I posted in a new tab it will give you a higher quality than what you see here.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,923
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #1445

    Access Denied said: View Post
    open the image I posted in a new tab it will give you a higher quality than what you see here.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    #1446

    Access Denied said: View Post
    I don't know how to put it here w/o uploading it somewhere.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	152.5 KB 
ID:	234339
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7.    #1447

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	152.5 KB 
ID:	234339
    I already posted that it is too large to upload here. Max size is 2MB for here. The original is 9.5MB
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    #1448

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000896.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	745.2 KB 
ID:	234342
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    #1449

    Access Denied said: View Post
    I already posted that it is too large to upload here. Max size is 2MB for here. The original is 9.5MB
    lower the size to 1920 x 1080
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,923
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #1450

    Resize with paint
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B2pGA30.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	1.85 MB 
ID:	234343
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Show Us Your Desktop [6] in Chillout Room
Very nice, Edwin! :) Bing Desktop app and home page pic of the day again today. Nature and man. Cambridge Gulf Australia - Bing 151535
Show Us Your Desktop [2] in Chillout Room
Continued From - Show Us Your Desktop - Windows 10 Forums Bing Desktop pic of the day. Macro picture of bristly haircap moss. Link from Bing homepage info button at lower right: Polytrichum piliferum - Bing 31507
Show Us Your Desktop in Customization
Hello guys, Here is my community centre PC's Desktop.
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10.
Find Us