Last One To Post Wins [132]

  1. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 22,219
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       13 Oct 2018 #1011

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    Afternoon Paul

    Morning Borg

    Morning Josey

    See in Virginia some towns have passed a rule that you can't be over 12 years old and trick or treating past 8:00 o'clock. Think some Canadian towns are following.

    Afternoon Keith. Wish I could vote often, love to see new mayor.
    There were rumours at the last election that some students were voting at their university town and also at home. You can do that in local elections but not general elections.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 22,001
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       13 Oct 2018 #1012

    Well folks, have to head out early, got a call from a guy at the store we go to, he's having PC probs, so early out the door today.

    You all have a good safe day & take care
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 10,361
    Mint 18.3
       13 Oct 2018 #1013

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    Good Morning Folks
    Good Morning Josey

    COMPUTIAC said: View Post
    Mornin' Gents, 44 rainin' 'n dark.
    Good Morning Bob

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Good morning / afternoon folks.

    In the low 50's I would say this morn, had to keep the heat on overnight. Starting to feel more like autumn. For now at least....
    Good Morning Borg

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    Good day all.

    Yes the cool weather is here, rained again last might.

    Have my chores underway.

    Later today going to do my civic duty and vote. Municipal elections coming up and we thought we would vote early to avoid the retirement crowd on election day.
    Good Morning Ken we have elections next month
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    13 Oct 2018 #1014

    Did I say Good Morning already???

    I think I did!

    Good Morning anyway, y'all!!!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,812
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       13 Oct 2018 #1015

    Good morning, everyone.

    Looks like we're going to get some rain for the next few days, on into Tuesday, when we'll go for the second attempt at a biopsy for Johnny. He forgot to stop his Eliquis last week, so that was a no go.

    It's 59 now, with a high of 59 expected. Rain should start around 1:00 this afternoon and that's that for the next few days.

    We use our cells to communicate; Johnny calls me if I'm not with earshot. Last night, I'd been asleep for about an hour when my cell went off . . . staggered into the living room and there was Lucy piled up on his legs. He asked me to get her off . . . he was reluctant to do it himself because he didn't want her to think he was mean. Gahhhhhhhhhhhh!

    I get Lucy off his lap and stagger back to bed; get all comfy and I hear "Babyyyyyy!" Lucy is back on his lap, but this time he pushed her off . . .

    The only reason he wanted Lucy off is that his poor legs are so skinny and Lucy isn't a light-weight kitty; she was just too heavy . . .

    I got him to eat a lot more yesterday than he normally does, and will try that again today . . . gotta get that strength back up!

    Anybody know of a natural appetite builder? It sure would help . . .
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,812
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       13 Oct 2018 #1016

    paulsalter said: View Post
    Good Morning All

    I see lots of green lights out, so not sure who is around
    Thanks for the reminder, Paul. Just turned my Skype light on.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    13 Oct 2018 #1017

    Edwin said: View Post
    Did I say Good Morning already???

    I think I did!

    Good Morning anyway, y'all!!!
    Wynona said: View Post
    Good morning, everyone.

    Looks like we're going to get some rain for the next few days, on into Tuesday, when we'll go for the second attempt at a biopsy for Johnny. He forgot to stop his Eliquis last week, so that was a no go.

    It's 59 now, with a high of 59 expected. Rain should start around 1:00 this afternoon and that's that for the next few days.

    We use our cells to communicate; Johnny calls me if I'm not with earshot. Last night, I'd been asleep for about an hour when my cell went off . . . staggered into the living room and there was Lucy piled up on his legs. He asked me to get her off . . . he was reluctant to do it himself because he didn't want her to think he was mean. Gahhhhhhhhhhhh!

    I get Lucy off his lap and stagger back to bed; get all comfy and I hear "Babyyyyyy!" Lucy is back on his lap, but this time he pushed her off . . .

    The only reason he wanted Lucy off is that his poor legs are so skinny and Lucy isn't a light-weight kitty; she was just too heavy . . .

    I got him to eat a lot more yesterday than he normally does, and will try that again today . . . gotta get that strength back up!

    Anybody know of a natural appetite builder? It sure would help . . .
    Good Morning Edwin & Wynona.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,812
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       13 Oct 2018 #1018

    Edwin said: View Post
    Mornin...

    Anyone ever try a vertical mouse? ...

    Doesn't look like it would feel 'natural'...

    Attachment 208186
    Not only does it look funny, the price is outrageous for something that looks completely untried!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 37,803
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       13 Oct 2018 #1019

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Well folks, have to head out early, got a call from a guy at the store we go to, he's having PC probs, so early out the door today.

    You all have a good safe day & take care
    Bye, Dr. Don't forget to bring dinner home. It's Saturday.....may have guests!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    13 Oct 2018 #1020

    Wynona said: View Post
    Good morning, everyone.

    Looks like we're going to get some rain for the next few days, on into Tuesday, when we'll go for the second attempt at a biopsy for Johnny. He forgot to stop his Eliquis last week, so that was a no go.

    It's 59 now, with a high of 59 expected. Rain should start around 1:00 this afternoon and that's that for the next few days.

    We use our cells to communicate; Johnny calls me if I'm not with earshot. Last night, I'd been asleep for about an hour when my cell went off . . . staggered into the living room and there was Lucy piled up on his legs. He asked me to get her off . . . he was reluctant to do it himself because he didn't want her to think he was mean. Gahhhhhhhhhhhh!

    I get Lucy off his lap and stagger back to bed; get all comfy and I hear "Babyyyyyy!" Lucy is back on his lap, but this time he pushed her off . . .

    The only reason he wanted Lucy off is that his poor legs are so skinny and Lucy isn't a light-weight kitty; she was just too heavy . . .

    I got him to eat a lot more yesterday than he normally does, and will try that again today . . . gotta get that strength back up!

    Anybody know of a natural appetite builder? It sure would help . . .
    Good morning Wynona, Gracie, and Lucy. Hope your Johnny gets better soon.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [96] in Chillout Room
Time to sign out, getting too dark to see the keyboard ;) g'night all, speak tomorrow :)
Last One To Post Wins [78] in Chillout Room
Morning Keith :) A Guy
Last One To Post Wins [71] in Chillout Room
Anybody wanna bet John will chop this thread in a while so he won't have to mess with it the rest of the weekend? :)
Last One To Post Wins [58] in Chillout Room
Mornin' Keith, Beeman, Dr.Borg. See ya later Dr.Borg. Worker showed up for 8am appointment an hour late. Enclosing the new pipe's now. No word on when heat will be on, just sayin', they're workin' on it. :(
Last One To Post Wins [56] in Chillout Room
Now to figure out what I want to eat.....thinking ....meat lovers pizza ..... :drool:don't tell Bob thou....
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:58.
Find Us