Today [6]

Page 1 of 140 1231151101 ... LastLast
  1. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,285
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #1

    Today [6]


    I bet sitting in a bar, drinking Purple People Eaters(Jose Cuervo Tequila, Welch's grape soda and Grenadine(my own concoction)), and playing with one of theses would make any awful day much better:
      My Computers

  2. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 16,628
    W10 Insider + Linux
       #2

    Darn, one of my monitors died, now I have find another one but has to be 4:3 as cameras are used on it.
      My Computers

  3. Joan Archer's Avatar
    Posts : 1,866
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
       #3

    I'm so sorry to hear about your attack Kari, hope you are feeling better, what did the doctor have to say about it?
      My Computers

  4. Kari's Avatar
    Posts : 17,111
    Windows 10 Pro
       #4

    Thanks Joan. I am quite surprised, couldn't believe how deeply this has affected me although basically when the blood was washed away, only my pride was hurt.
      My Computer

  5. slicendice's Avatar
    Posts : 4,514
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v2004 Build 19041.264 (Branch: Release Preview)
       #5

    Kari said:
    Thanks Joan. I am quite surprised, couldn't believe how deeply this has affected me although basically when the blood was washed away, only my pride was hurt.
    Speaking of pride.

    When looking at how the majority of people currently behave all around the world, there's not much to be proud of. Only a fraction of decent human beings still exist. It terrifies me.
      My Computers

  6. BunnyJ's Avatar
    Posts : 22,693
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #6

    The motherboard on my PC died.. sigh. So I did a full upgrade to a Ryzen 3 2200G processor, Asus motherboard.. and I love it!!
      My Computer


  7. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 16,628
    W10 Insider + Linux
       #7

    BunnyJ said:
    The motherboard on my PC died.. sigh. So I did a full upgrade to a Ryzen 3 2200G processor, Asus motherboard.. and I love it!!
    So, Banana Junior 6000 got superseded ?
      My Computers

  8. Barman58's Avatar
    Posts : 3,624
    Windows 10 Pro x64 2004 - 19041 - 264 XP/Vista/Win7/Win8.1 in VM for testing
       #8

    Had a strange little visitor yesterday evening - a Female Oak Bush Cricket, that spent around an hour with me for some reason she liked to sit on a 1.25 Litre bottle of Coke Zero maybe she is on a diet

    Today [6]-oak-bush-cricket-oak-bush-cricket.jpg

    Phone shot only, my camera, (fitted with 1:1 Macro gear), was still in Car but quite pleased really :)
      My Computers

  9. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 32,710
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v1909 and insider builds
       #9

    Barman58 said:
    Had a strange little visitor yesterday evening - a Female Oak Bush Cricket, that spent around an hour with me for some reason she liked to sit on a 1.25 Litre bottle of Coke Zero maybe she is on a diet

    Today [6]-oak-bush-cricket-oak-bush-cricket.jpg

    Phone shot only, my camera, (fitted with 1:1 Macro gear), was still in Car but quite pleased really :)
    That's a really nice sharp image for a phone.
      My Computer

  10. Barman58's Avatar
    Posts : 3,624
    Windows 10 Pro x64 2004 - 19041 - 264 XP/Vista/Win7/Win8.1 in VM for testing
       #10

    Keith, it's a Samsung S7 but it's set on their Pro Mode so i could do a little more than just a snap
      My Computers


 
Page 1 of 140 1231151101 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:50.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums