Windows 10: Last One To Post Wins [130]

  1.    1 Week Ago #381

    COMPUTIAC said: View Post
    Mornin' Wynona 'n Gents, 66 cloudy light breeze.
    Good morning Bob, battery comes today.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    1 Week Ago #382

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Good morning Bob, battery comes today.
    I'm sure you'll let us know how it turns out.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    1 Week Ago #383

    COMPUTIAC said: View Post
    I'm sure you'll let us know how it turns out.
    Yep, hoping this one works....
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 9,860
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1803
       1 Week Ago #384

    Good day all.

    Sun out here but going to be muggy, I'll hide inside.

    Are following that storm. I think they said 10 trillion gallons of rain, enough to fill 15 million Olympic swimming pools, is expected to fall.

    The coast is beautiful but I don't think I could live there.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 9,957
    Mint 18.3
       1 Week Ago #385

    COMPUTIAC said: View Post
    Mornin' Wynona 'n Gents, 66 cloudy light breeze.
    Good Morning Bob
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    1 Week Ago #386

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    Good day all. Sun out here but going to be muggy, I'll hide inside. Are following that storm. I think they said 10 trillion gallons of rain, enough to fill 15 million Olympic swimming pools, is expected to fall.
    The coast is beautiful but I don't think I could live there.
    Good morning Ken, I'm about 30 miles inland
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 9,860
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1803
       1 Week Ago #387

    Morning beeman

    Morning Mike. That would be perfect.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    1 Week Ago #388

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    Morning beeman

    Morning Mike. That would be perfect.
    Not if you live in North Carolina.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 20,901
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
    Thread Starter
       1 Week Ago #389

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    Good day all.

    Sun out here but going to be muggy, I'll hide inside.

    Are following that storm. I think they said 10 trillion gallons of rain, enough to fill 15 million Olympic swimming pools, is expected to fall.

    The coast is beautiful but I don't think I could live there.
    Morning Ken.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 20,901
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
    Thread Starter
       1 Week Ago #390

    COMPUTIAC said: View Post
    Mornin' Wynona 'n Gents, 66 cloudy light breeze.
    Morning Bob.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [127] in Chillout Room
Hi Josey.
Last One To Post Wins [97] in Chillout Room
Off to dent the pillow. Night all.
Last One To Post Wins [85] in Chillout Room
Hello all. Funny, just found a place I should be able to get pics of my car with the GG Bridge in the background. Hopefully next Saturday when I go visit my Mom. A Guy
Last One To Post Wins [40] in Chillout Room
ok time for me to watch some NBA .....then its NAP Time......later....:)
Last One To Post Wins [38] in Chillout Room
Not sure I was ready to be up but couldn't resist the smell of coffee coming from this site.
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:17.
Find Us