Funny Picture Thread [9]

Page 2 of 147 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
  1. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,523
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       #11

    Ok, (no offence meant for the following):


    I might be "only" 52y.o., and some of you are old enough to be my parents, but I'm now at the age where I notice what older people told me all my life(and as a young'un, I laughed it off, of course), it's not so much getting ill that's the problem, it's that it takes MUCH longer to get better:(
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 23,257
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18312
       #12

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Ok, (no offence meant for the following):


    I might be "only" 52y.o., and some of you are old enough to be my parents, but I'm now at the age where I notice what older people told me all my life(and as a young'un, I laughed it off, of course), it's not so much getting ill that's the problem, it's that it takes MUCH longer to get better:(
    Yup, it's funny that when our kids get to be around 16, we've suddenly lost our ability to know anything; they know it all. And it stays that way until they finally reach their 50s.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,523
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       #13

    Wynona said: View Post
    Yup, it's funny that when our kids get to be around 16, we've suddenly lost our ability to know anything; they know it all. And it stays that way until they finally reach their 50s.
    Guilty as charged
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    #14

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	saerg.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	199367
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    #15

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	38662884_2119254414815588_1623009794027683840_n.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	199427
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 24,144
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #16

    Berton said: View Post
    You have my sympathy also. I'm 78 and going in tomorrow to get my prostate removed.
    Hope all goes well for you, wishing you the best & a quick recovery.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 24,144
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #17

    The Neti Pot has competition....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yeti.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	116.5 KB 
ID:	199440
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    #18

    This could be some of pets around our house.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BingWallpaper-2018-08-15.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	541.5 KB 
ID:	199499
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. dencal's Avatar
    Posts : 2,920
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       #19

    Hemimax said: View Post
    This could be some of pets around our house.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BingWallpaper-2018-08-15.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	541.5 KB 
ID:	199499
    With Summer here, its getting Otter.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    #20

    Good one Dencal.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 147 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Funny Picture Thread [8] in Chillout Room
153650
Funny Picture Thread [6] in Chillout Room
101650
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:33.
Find Us