Funny Picture Thread [9]

  1.    #1301

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    That's some youngish person, Only thing that existed when I was younger was rotary dial phone. No TVs or 8 tracks.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. thomaseg1's Avatar
    Posts : 366
    Windows 10 Professional (x64) Version 1809
       #1302

    Well I remember watching the first Moon Landing on tv in school (etv).
    also running home from school to catch Dark Shadows.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    #1303

    thomaseg1 said: View Post
    Well I remember watching the first Moon Landing on tv in school (etv).
    also running home from school to catch Dark Shadows.
    Youngster.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 41,042
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #1304

    thomaseg1 said: View Post
    Well I remember watching the first Moon Landing on tv in school (etv).
    also running home from school to catch Dark Shadows.
    I rigged a reel-to-reel tape deck aux-in to the speaker connectors in the TV to record the sound of "One giant step for mankind.............".
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5. thomaseg1's Avatar
    Posts : 366
    Windows 10 Professional (x64) Version 1809
       #1305

    reel to reel wow, here I was watching the Three Stooges on standard/super 8 projector :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    #1306

    CountMike said: View Post
    That's some youngish person, Only thing that existed when I was younger was rotary dial phone. No TVs or 8 tracks.
    Same with me Count!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. thomaseg1's Avatar
    Posts : 366
    Windows 10 Professional (x64) Version 1809
       #1307




    As one who really knows (40 years) workers in NewsRooms prefer them to smell like 3 day old booze!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. A Guy's Avatar
    Posts : 24,758
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       #1308

    I remember it was dark, and then suddenly there was light...

    A Guy
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    #1309

      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 24,095
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #1310

    This should help reduce the number of shopping trips you have yo make....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	231575
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Funny Picture Thread [8] in Chillout Room
153650
Funny Picture Thread [6] in Chillout Room
101650
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:44.
Find Us