Windows 10: Last One To Post Wins [125]

  1.    1 Week Ago #1231

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    Afternoon and morning all.

    Maybe next time Paul. I actually watched the extra periods. It was exciting. Boy do those guys now theater. They would glance by one another and then roll in agony on the field. One time the ref just said nothing as it was a clear dive.

    Good luck TC with your procedure. (although you are gone by now)

    I'm off to the pinky doc this morning. She will be happy with progress and I guess I should be too. It works and I can type.
    Morning Ken
    Sadly theatrics is used more now, Ronaldo from Portugal & Leymar from Brazil are terrible for it

    I still find it hard to believe that they think nobody knows (especially now with the new video referee), the just look like plonkers
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 8,215
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1803
       1 Week Ago #1232

    So in my travels one of my customers gives me a LaCie external harddrive and asked me if I can find a power supply for it.

    Sounds easy enough.

    I get on LaCie (now Seagate) web site and send them an email asking if I can buy a power supply from them.

    They send me back a response saying they would be happy to help me but that I would need to answer some questions.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	195435

    I thanked them for the questions but said they were meaningless as I can't power up drive without Power supply.

    They direct me to ebay with a link which is clearly the wrong power supply from the appearance of the jack. Even the wrong voltage.

    I thank them and look for right supply. Today they thank me for my inquiry and tell me I can go anywhere to get a USB 3 cable.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	195436

    A USB 3 cable??? Today I thanked them again and said I was grateful that I have never bought anything from them. Wonder what they will respond with.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 13,080
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       1 Week Ago #1233

    paulsalter said: View Post
    Morning Keith, Andre, TC & Mike
    Morning Paul.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    1 Week Ago #1234

    Mornin' Gents, its 70 sunny with a light breeze.
    Mugginess is starting to drop.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 19,717
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       1 Week Ago #1235

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    Afternoon and morning all.

    Maybe next time Paul. I actually watched the extra periods. It was exciting. Boy do those guys now theater. They would glance by one another and then roll in agony on the field. One time the ref just said nothing as it was a clear dive.

    Good luck TC with your procedure. (although you are gone by now)

    I'm off to the pinky doc this morning. She will be happy with progress and I guess I should be too. It works and I can type.
    Morning Ken. Footballers are rubbish actors.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 13,080
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       1 Week Ago #1236

    paulsalter said: View Post
    Morning Ken
    Sadly theatrics is used more now, Ronaldo from Portugal & Leymar from Brazil are terrible for it

    I still find it hard to believe that they think nobody knows (especially now with the new video referee), the just look like plonkers
    Think the teams yesterday were the least theatralic from them all.. and don't be too harsh about rollings in extra time... muscles must be killing them by then
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 19,717
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       1 Week Ago #1237

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    So in my travels one of my customers gives me a LaCie external harddrive and asked me if I can find a power supply for it.

    Sounds easy enough.

    I get on LaCie (now Seagate) web site and send them an email asking if I can buy a power supply from them.

    They send me back a response saying they would be happy to help me but that I would need to answer some questions.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	195435

    I thanked them for the questions but said they were meaningless as I can't power up drive without Power supply.

    They direct me to ebay with a link which is clearly the wrong power supply from the appearance of the jack. Even the wrong voltage.

    I thank them and look for right supply. Today they thank me for my inquiry and tell me I can go anywhere to get a USB 3 cable.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	195436

    A USB 3 cable??? Today I thanked them again and said I was grateful that I have never bought anything from them. Wonder what they will respond with.
    What a load of muppets.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 13,080
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       1 Week Ago #1238

    COMPUTIAC said: View Post
    Mornin' Gents, its 70 sunny with a light breeze.
    Mugginess is starting to drop.
    Morning Bob. No pie today
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 19,717
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       1 Week Ago #1239

    COMPUTIAC said: View Post
    Mornin' Gents, its 70 sunny with a light breeze.
    Mugginess is starting to drop.
    Morning Bob. Eventually had to do a clean install on 17713.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 13,080
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       1 Week Ago #1240

    kado897 said: View Post
    What a load of muppets.


    Morning Ken... and anybody else I missed
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [106] in Chillout Room
Good afternoon folks. I trust y'all are having a good Sunday? :)
Last One To Post Wins [81] in Chillout Room
Hello Wynona :) A Guy
Last One To Post Wins [48] in Chillout Room
Morning Steph & Andre. Lovely sunny morning here.
Last One To Post Wins [24] in Chillout Room
Got some Kielbasa boiling up for dinner. Wife is at work. I'm like a married bachelor when it comes to that.
Last One To Post Wins [5] in Chillout Room
16895
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:11.
Find Us