Windows 10: Last One To Post Wins [125]


  1. Posts : 9,583
    Mint 18.3
       1 Week Ago #1181

    Bought a new set of hearing aids yesterday much better than the old set I had lost one in a beeyard so I needed to replace it as the set I had was over 10 years old there was no way to replace only the one I lost also the company went out of business. This is the one I bought
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    1 Week Ago #1182

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Evening AD ....hope you had a easier day today.
    Thanks but it was the worst one yet
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    1 Week Ago #1183

    Access Denied said: View Post
    Thanks but it was the worst one yet
    Worse than yesterday..??
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 34,612
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       1 Week Ago #1184

    Access Denied said: View Post
    Evening folks.
    Evening, AD. Sorry about your day. It'll get better.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 34,612
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       1 Week Ago #1185

    labeeman said: View Post
    Bought a new set of hearing aids yesterday much better than the old set I had lost one in a beeyard so I needed to replace it as the set I had was over 10 years old there was no way to replace only the one I lost also the company went out of business. This is the one I bought
    Evening, beeman. Yours come with a bowl of popcorn, too?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-07-11_18h54_21.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	752.0 KB 
ID:	195406
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    1 Week Ago #1186

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    Worse than yesterday..??
    Yep
    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Evening, AD. Sorry about your day. It'll get better.
    Thanks TC.

    Today it was drag the stuff down the hill then walk up a major incline to get more. It was a metric ton of limbs to move. All that and the temp "felt like 100+"
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    1 Week Ago #1187

    I don't mean to come in here and whine. I needed this to get back into shape. Working behind a desk for years and years, it is basically DR orders to get in shape, plus it is more money.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 9,583
    Mint 18.3
       1 Week Ago #1188

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Evening, beeman. Yours come with a bowl of popcorn, too?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-07-11_18h54_21.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	752.0 KB 
ID:	195406
    Nope sure did not come with a bowl of anything.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 34,612
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       1 Week Ago #1189

    Access Denied said: View Post
    I don't mean to come in here and whine. I needed this to get back into shape. Working behind a desk for years and years, it is basically DR orders to get in shape, plus it is more money.
    Title of this section is Chill Out Room, whining is allowed.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    1 Week Ago #1190

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Title of this section is Chill Out Room, whining is allowed.
    Thank you
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [106] in Chillout Room
Good afternoon folks. I trust y'all are having a good Sunday? :)
Last One To Post Wins [81] in Chillout Room
Hello Wynona :) A Guy
Last One To Post Wins [48] in Chillout Room
Morning Steph & Andre. Lovely sunny morning here.
Last One To Post Wins [24] in Chillout Room
Got some Kielbasa boiling up for dinner. Wife is at work. I'm like a married bachelor when it comes to that.
Last One To Post Wins [5] in Chillout Room
16895
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:07.
Find Us