Windows 10: Last One To Post Wins [123]


  1. Posts : 21,831
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       1 Week Ago #891

    Off to bed, can't wait for Andre :) Night/morning all

    A Guy
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 19,060
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       1 Week Ago #892

    Night Bill.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 12,829
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       1 Week Ago #893

    A Guy said: View Post
    Off to bed, can't wait for Andre :) Night/morning all

    A Guy
    Sorry Bill Should come sooner...
    Sleep well

    kado897 said: View Post
    Night Bill.
    Morning Keith.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    1 Week Ago #894

    Good morning late Andre
    Good Morning Keith
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    1 Week Ago #895

    Morning Keith, Andre & Mike

    Where did this strong wind come from, everything blown all over the garden

    But i dont care, football starts today
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 12,829
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       1 Week Ago #896

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Good morning late Andre
    Good Morning Keith
    Good morning Mike and Sammy.

    paulsalter said: View Post
    Morning Keith, Andre & Mike

    Where did this strong wind come from, everything blown all over the garden

    But i dont care, football starts today
    Morning Paul.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	soccer-smiley.gif 
Views:	14 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	192239
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    1 Week Ago #897

    You interested in the world cup, Andre?

    I am all set, seat is reserved in front of tv for the next month

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bulldogengland.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	192240
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 19,060
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       1 Week Ago #898

    Morning Andre.
    Morning Mike & Sammy.
    Morning Paul.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  •    1 Week Ago #899

    paulsalter said: View Post
    Morning Keith, Andre & Mike

    Where did this strong wind come from, everything blown all over the garden

    But i dont care, football starts today
    Good Morning Paul
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  •    1 Week Ago #900

    paulsalter said: View Post
    You interested in the world cup, Andre?

    I am all set, seat is reserved in front of tv for the next month

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bulldogengland.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	192240
    American Football will be starting in a couple months....then I will be happy.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  •  

    Related Threads
    Last One To Post Wins [103] in Chillout Room
    Good Morning Wynona
    Last One To Post Wins [102] in Chillout Room
    Morning Josey.
    Last One To Post Wins [73] in Chillout Room
    Well, it's gotten late & I have some stuff to do so you all have a good safe day & Happy Friday all.
    Last One To Post Wins [52] in Chillout Room
    Good morning again all . . . I think I see some new faces, but since I didn't keep track, I dunno . . . I lost my cell phone sometime over the past several days, and the land line company disconnected my phone <again>, so, we had to get a new...
    Last One To Post Wins [8] in Chillout Room
    HG, your about to hit 10K !
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    © Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:17.
    Find Us