Last One To Post Wins [122]

Page 1 of 175 1231151101 ... LastLast
  1. Access Denied's Avatar
    Posts : 10,869
    Win10 x64
       #1

    Last One To Post Wins [122]


    Good Morning Borg
      My Computer

  2. paulsalter's Avatar
    Posts : 23,195
    Windows 10
       #2

    Good Morning Josey & Borg
      My Computer

  3. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 115,345
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.348
       #3

    Borg 386 said:
    Good morning / afternoon folks.

    Still wet here, actually on the cool side, must be in the 50's, I can see my breath outside.

    My mouse died this morn, although I did get a good amount of mileage from it. Bought it back in 2003, a MS mouse. The R click button stopped working.

    Now if I can figure out how to get it apart, maybe I can fix it.
    Good morning Borg, I must have about 6 or 7 mice in boxes around here...lol
      My Computers

  4. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 31,234
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #4

    Access Denied said:
    Good Morning Borg
    Morning AD

    paulsalter said:
    Good Morning Josey & Borg
    Afternoon Paul
      My Computer

  5. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 43,623
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #5

    Borg 386 said:
    Good morning / afternoon folks.

    Still wet here, actually on the cool side, must be in the 50's, I can see my breath outside.

    My mouse died this morn, although I did get a good amount of mileage from it. Bought it back in 2003, a MS mouse. The R click button stopped working.

    Now if I can figure out how to get it apart, maybe I can fix it.
    Morning Borg. MS make good mice. I had a bluetooth one for years until the scrollwheel packed up.
      My Computer

  6. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 25,422
    Windows 11 Pro 22000.348
       #6

    OldMike65 said:
    No Josey all that work to gain 134 More Points ....that 2 points changed 2 days ago. :)
    Great News Mike
      My Computer


  7. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 31,234
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #7

    OldMike65 said:
    Good morning Borg, I must have about 6 or 7 mice in boxes around here...lol
    Morning OM & Sammy.

    Congrats on the benchmark. :)

    I might have another one somewhere, I have an extra one in here in addition to the one that broke, but surprisingly that's something I don't have too many of. I have countless cords, 4 extra keyboards, but I'm low on mice
      My Computer

  8. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 25,422
    Windows 11 Pro 22000.348
       #8

    Borg 386 said:
    Good morning / afternoon folks.

    Still wet here, actually on the cool side, must be in the 50's, I can see my breath outside.

    My mouse died this morn, although I did get a good amount of mileage from it. Bought it back in 2003, a MS mouse. The R click button stopped working.

    Now if I can figure out how to get it apart, maybe I can fix it.
    kado897 said:
    paulsalter said:
    Good Morning Josey & Borg
    Good Morning Paul, Dr Borg and Keith:)
      My Computer

  9. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 31,234
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #9

    kado897 said:
    Morning Borg. MS make good mice. I had a bluetooth one for years until the scrollwheel packed up.
    Afternoon kado. Yeah, I had to clean the wheel a couple times, they do make mice that last a long time. This was an optical one also. I see no screws on this one, so it's either pry it apart or they're under the glide pads.
      My Computer

  10. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 43,623
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #10

    Borg 386 said:
    Afternoon kado. Yeah, I had to clean the wheel a couple times, they do make mice that last a long time. This was an optical one also. I see no screws on this one, so it's either pry it apart or they're under the glide pads.
    Google it.
      My Computer


 
Page 1 of 175 1231151101 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:53.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums