Last One To Post Wins [120]

  1. Access Denied's Avatar
    Posts : 10,869
    Win10 x64
       #281

    Yep and I am so picky. Notice the bit of desktop you see above the title bar and below the bottom of your window? That drives me bonkers lol.
      My Computer

  2. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 20,511
    Mint 20.2
       #282

    Access Denied said:
    Really hope you get better soon. I hate being under the weather. and Good Evening.
      My Computer

  3. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 110,944
    Windows 10 Pro (x64) 21H1 19043.1083
    Thread Starter
       #283

    Access Denied said:
    Yep and I am so picky. Notice the bit of desktop you see above the title bar and below the bottom of your window? That drives me bonkers lol.
    I can stretch it out more.....and I still have no issues...like you mentioned.
      My Computers

  4. Access Denied's Avatar
    Posts : 10,869
    Win10 x64
       #284

    OldMike65 said:
    I can stretch it out more.....and I still have no issues...like you mentioned.
    My bad, that is my issue. I have to stretch it out every time I open it. Chrome opens exactly like it was when I last closed it.
      My Computer

  5. Stephanie's Avatar
    Posts : 14,586
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       #285

    labeeman said:
    Hiya Beeman & Buzzy thank you :)
      My Computer

  6. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 110,944
    Windows 10 Pro (x64) 21H1 19043.1083
    Thread Starter
       #286

    Access Denied said:
    My bad, that is my issue. I have to stretch it out every time I open it. Chrome opens exactly like it was when I last closed it.
    FF does too, for me.
      My Computers

  7. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 110,944
    Windows 10 Pro (x64) 21H1 19043.1083
    Thread Starter
       #287

    Ok time to cook a steak....be back later. :)
      My Computers

  8. Access Denied's Avatar
    Posts : 10,869
    Win10 x64
       #288

    Enjoy! I made some chicken earlier :)
      My Computer

  9. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 24,392
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #289

    Stephanie said:
    Good evening (sorry I was still logged in) Im not very well got a stinking cold and my head feels like cotton wool , But Max is fine and watching the birds out the window :)
    Hi Steph and Max.

    Hope you'll get better soon Steph.
      My Computers

  10. Stephanie's Avatar
    Posts : 14,586
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       #290

    AndreTen said:
    Hi Steph and Max.

    Hope you'll get better soon Steph.
    Thanks Andre :) , Im going for a lay down cya later guys
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:12.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums