Windows 10: Last One To Post Wins [118]


  1. Posts : 19,523
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17083
       4 Days Ago #1921

    Evening everyone. Nice new avatar, TC.

    Temp has dropped to 65 and will continue to drop until it hits 57 tonight. It's gonna rain all night and into tomorrow with a high of 68 expected.

    I let the chickens out about 5:30 and by 7:00, they were in bed. I closed their gate, not to keep them in, but to be sure nothing eats them during the night.

    While I was typing this one, JLMaloney, TC, Borg, and Simrick popped in. Guess I'm just a very slow typist. Sigh . . . I only type 80 WPM.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 32,551
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       4 Days Ago #1922

    JLMaloney said: View Post
    I don't understand what you speak of madam.
    Just yanking your chain, JL. Just that every time you post, my GPU overheats!
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 19,371
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       4 Days Ago #1923

    simrick said: View Post
    Evening Dr.
    Hey simrick, LTNS

    Wynona said: View Post
    Evening everyone. Nice new avatar, TC.

    Temp has dropped to 65 and will continue to drop until it hits 57 tonight. It's gonna rain all night and into tomorrow with a high of 68 expected.

    I let the chickens out about 5:30 and by 7:00, they were in bed. I closed their gate, not to keep them in, but to be sure nothing eats them during the night.

    While I was typing this one, JLMaloney, TC, Borg, and Simrick popped in. Guess I'm just a very slow typist. Sigh . . . I only type 80 WPM.
    Evening Wynona...when i type, I use the Columbus method...seek out & land
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    4 Days Ago #1924

    Wynona said: View Post
    Evening everyone. Nice new avatar, TC.

    Temp has dropped to 65 and will continue to drop until it hits 57 tonight. It's gonna rain all night and into tomorrow with a high of 68 expected.

    I let the chickens out about 5:30 and by 7:00, they were in bed. I closed their gate, not to keep them in, but to be sure nothing eats them during the night.

    While I was typing this one, JLMaloney, TC, Borg, and Simrick popped in. Guess I'm just a very slow typist. Sigh . . . I only type 80 WPM.
    Evening Wynona.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    4 Days Ago #1925

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Hey simrick, LTNS
    Yes, I haven't been on in the mornings. Heard your wife is getting better - that's great news!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    4 Days Ago #1926

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Hey simrick, LTNS



    Evening Wynona...when i type, I use the Columbus method...seek out & land
    I use the hunt 'n peck myself.
    Same thing I guess.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 19,371
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       4 Days Ago #1927

    simrick said: View Post
    Yes, I haven't been on in the mornings. Heard your wife is getting better - that's great news!
    Slowly but surely. Sorry to hear you're sick. Hope you get over your cold soon. Take some extra Vit C, it helps. Time release 250 MGS every 4 hrs.

    Get well soon
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  •    4 Days Ago #1928

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Just yanking your chain, JL. Just that every time you post, my GPU overheats!
    Oh, you mean my case of the shakes ?
    I have to find a calming one.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  •  

    Related Threads
    Last One To Post Wins [105] in Chillout Room
    163010
    Last One To Post Wins [80] in Chillout Room
    Hello Texas Chainsaw Wynona :shock: A Guy
    Last One To Post Wins [74] in Chillout Room
    Its kinda funny watching Sammy, she can't go out to pee, because of this storm, so when she does go on the floor, she looks soooo guilty .....poor Sammy. She is doing well thou ...proud of her. :)
    Last One To Post Wins [49] in Chillout Room
    Hi rvb. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQeb269bvLc&feature=youtu.be
    Last One To Post Wins [21] in Chillout Room
    Full of homemade apple pie (from my tree)..... Think Bob may need this: Magic Carpet Ride Song by Steppenwolf I like to dream yes, yes, right between my sound machine On a cloud of sound I drift in the night Any place it goes is right
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:46.
    Find Us